Thread: netmagazines or allzines?

It seems to me if we had the quartehrly payment option with netmagazines their would be no need for allzines?

other then the quarterly payment option, what is the difference between these programs?

And why should i add another magazine program to my mix?

Joe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    I'll let John and Rodger fill in all the facts but there are significant differences between the two, not just in terms of the higher commission offered on AllZines

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Outsourced Program Manager John - AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Joe,

Great question.

First, this post has been moved as the NetMagazines forum should be used to address only NetMagazines questions.
    ----
    So what's different about AllZines.com?

AllZines.com is a full-price magazine subscription site (currently US only) with the highest commissions, the best co-branding tools and the highest level of service to both our customers and our valued partners.

* Unique Quarterly Payment. You will find increased conversions, allowing many subscriptions to be entered at a price point under $4-$5 (commissions are paid for a full year).

* Co-Branding and full Private Labels. Co-branding tools and private labels are coming soon, allowing for a fully customizable private-label solution.

* Highest commissions. 40% baseline commission, 45% commission on sales of $10,000+, 50% commission on sales of $25,000+. AllZines.com is dedicated to making a commission structure that works for you.
    ---
    Where will AllZines.com fit in?

With the unique Quarter Pay option, AllZines.com is an ideal addition to any shopping site with its current and future offers easily standing on their own.

AllZines.com placements are also very well suited for highly targeted traffic, rebate/point/cashback sites and other value-added providers.

If can you move high-converting traffic and volume through your marketing channels, utilizing both the high commissions of AllZines.com and the ability to leverage your brand and reputation through co-branding will prove highly effective.

NetMagazines.com will continue to serve as a high conversion, high value magazine merchant with its unique set of coupons and packages.

In short, they are the same product, but as marketers, you know there are many different ways to sell a product. We’ve determined that the best way to help you maximize your earnings is to bring you two separate and distinct programs with the best tools and widest array of offerings possible.

Warmest regards,
    John
    John Credgington
    AMWSO Affiliate Program Management Team
    [url="http://www.amwso.com/"]www.amwso.com[/url] | John.C [at] AMWSO.com |

thanks for shedding some light on the difference..

Joe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Just to add, the commission is based on the total revenue, not fractions of it,.

If you sell $30,000 then you get 50% of $30,000 ($15,000 in your pocket) not 40% of $10k and 45% of the next $15k. Straight 50% on the whole thing

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

ABW Ambassador
    Hi,

Rodger....email sent.
    John...PM sent.

Thanks,

Ken

7. Newsletter Signup