Thread: Vegas Experts Updates

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    This Thread will hold all info related to Vegas Experts Updates as they do not have a dedicated Forum at this time.

Hi All

Okay the VE template site was put on hold after the Beta when we found that a lot of orders were double and sometimes triple tracking, great for you, not so great for the client This is just about sorted now and once we update everything we should be ready to get this up and running.

Cheers

Chris

<font size="1"> Web Studio-1 Solutions.
    http://www.webstudio-1.com

All Programs :- Low Threshold : High Return Days : Excellent Support : 100% Parasite Free
    Mondera.com : Netmagazines.com : Pierced Body : Irish Photo Shop :Vegas Experts

<FONT COLOR=red size="1"> A little learning is a dangerous thing; drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, and drinking largely sobers us again. Alexander Pope </font></font>

Hi All

VE will be temporarily offline on SAS while we get everything back on track after the tracking problem was resolved, everything will be back up and running by Wed/Thurs this week

Cheers

Chris

All Programs :- Low Threshold : High Return Days : Excellent Support : 100% Parasite Free
    Mondera.com : Netmagazines.com : Pierced Body : Irish Photo Shop :Vegas Experts

<FONT COLOR=red size="1"> A little learning is a dangerous thing; drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, and drinking largely sobers us again. Alexander Pope </font></font>

Hi All

Okay, Vegas Experts is back live again on SAS, I apologize for the down time and the delay in getting us back live again.

The fast launch template site with dynamic data driven reports and picks will be available next week.

Cheers

Chris

Mondera.com-Netmagazines.com-KegWorks.com -Left On Main -Pierced Body-Irish Photo Shop-Vegas Experts

Chris, you might want to look at my account, I had three transactions for Vegas Experts today, and had never had any before, and it said two were voided.

Hi Qball,

That was lucky, they should all be VOID. One must be an account sign up.

Okay the explanation...

Vegas runs a little different than your average sports pick sites because they sell sports picks with a guarantee. The guarantee is that if the pick doesn't win, the customer doesn't pay.

So what we do, is that all orders that come in are marked as void, then 2-4 times a month I run a batch against the orders and all the winning picks change to VALID. In this way no one sees money vanishing and Brian isn't paying to out partners on biught picks that have not yet occured and possible not won.

Brian had to develop a whole new system for us to get this to work and so it is all above board.

And to be honest if they didn't have the guaranteed picks system I wouldn't work with them, I like the idea that a customer shouldn't pay for advise that doesn't win. We, you and Vegas win, when the customer wins, and not when they loose.

Hope this is clear, if not fire away with questions

Cheers

Chris

Mondera.com-Netmagazines.com-KegWorks.com -Left On Main -Pierced Body-Irish Photo Shop-Vegas Experts

Hi All

At long last, after several delays we are very pleased to annouce that our "Vegas Experts Fast Launch Template" site is now available.

This site is fully designed ready to launch, with just a small change needed on each page to ensure that your ShareASale Tracking ID is put in place.

The template is fully dynamic and has live feeds updating the content every day, all you need to do is load the site onto your host and you'll be live.

If you would like to recieive a copy of this site please send me an email to vegasexperts@No_Spam_Webstudio-1.com and put the subject as VEGAS TEMPLATE SITE.

Don't forget to remove No_Spam_

Cheers

Chris

December data is being processed this week, sorry for the delay.

Cheers

Chris

I am very very very very very very very very very very very very pleased to announce that Vegas Experts have got a new programmer, Bob... and Bob is cool! BOB Your the Greatest!!

The "Daily Preview" script is now up and running. It is set to be sport generic and will update every week with what ever events are happening

NHL feed is being tested

Looking to get an NBA one too, asking for Boxing and Horses but I'm not sure if Vegas cover those sports in great depth

SAS Mail will be sent next week informing everyone when the scripts can be picked up for adding to your sites.

Cheers

Chris

Low Threshold : High Return Days : Excellent Support : 100% Parasite Free
    Mondera.com - Netmagazines.com - KegWorks.com - Left On Main - Pierced Body
    DriveWerks.com - DeluxeGrills.com - Irish Photo Shop - Vegas Experts

Hey Chris,

Have you been able to fix the problem we discussed? I am very concerned.....

Thanks
    Websfinder

Hiya

Posted a reply in the other thread you opened.

Cheers

Chris

Hi All

Feb Win data has now been updated.

Cheers

Chris

<font size="1">Web Studio-1 Solutions.
    MSN - Khun Kwai ::: TEL - INT +662 635 1255 ::: URL - www.amwso.com

Low Threshold : High Return Days : Excellent Support : 100% Parasite Free
    WesternUnion.com - Netmagazines.com - Mondera.com - KegWorks.com - Left On Main
    DriveWerks.com - DeluxeGrills.com - GreatSkin.com - Vegas Experts - Pierced Body
    </font>

March data is being processed should be updated before the end of the week

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

April data is being processed

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

June Data has been processed and payments done ( as May though I forgot to post as such )

Cheers

Chris

http and a telephoto
    I'd email you, but my email is already shut down for the night and I just noticed and read this thread

What is available as far as template sites? Above is a little confusing and I remember asking once before and you recommended I wait a bit before doing anything.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Oops,...sory missed your post..by a few...days...

Yes there is a template site, the expected developments I have been waiting for have yet to be rolled out and don't seem to be coming any time soon. Through me mail and I'll send you the template. It has some nice dynamic feeds in it

Cheers

Chris

July Commissions cleared and paid.

Cheers

Chris

August Commission have been cleared and Paid.

Cheers

Chris

September Commission have been paid a nice 40% win rate on the picks.

Cheers

Chris

21. Newsletter Signup