Thread: AffCheck Service - Feedback Request

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi All

We're looking to do some promotion and giveaways of AffCheck, I just wanted to get some general feedback on the system from people before moving forwards, I know that some aggregated reporting systems get less than rave reviews.

Presently it is very UK focused but they are expanding their US network coverage (though LS will of course be one that probably doesn't get done)

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

>> do some promotion and giveaways of AffCheck

what is your ideas?

http and a telephoto
    What is it?
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

consolidated affiliate statistics

A service similar to afftrack/revtrends

New competitor to them

It's a third party reporting system, a bit like AffTrack.

If no one has had any bad experiences with them then we're looking at doing some promotions and giveaways, for example offering a one year account as a bonus on some of our programs.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

http and a telephoto
    Thanks for the explanation, I am not familiar with AffTrack/revtrends either. But I am sure there are many here who know what you are talking about and would be interested it the service
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Chris can we get an update on this. I am looking at afftrack and it's always good to have something to compare to.

Thanks,
    Peter
    [URL=http://www.typoassassin.com/?utm_source=abestweb&utm_medium=forum&utm_content=p&utm_campaign=sig]Are these affiliates stealing from you?[/URL]

Hi Peter

Didn't get far, so far, as they have yet to make much head way in the USA and last we spoke with them the US networks were still not added.

Cheers

Chris

afftrack in business?
    Does anyone have more information on whether Afftrack is still selling their service? Is anyone still using iTrack, Revtrends, Enterprise, etc.?

Thanks,
    Peter
    [URL=http://www.typoassassin.com/?utm_source=abestweb&utm_medium=forum&utm_content=p&utm_campaign=sig]Are these affiliates stealing from you?[/URL]

Still in business? It's kind of hard to tell.

My credit card has been billed every month. Reports have updated daily and I always receive my daily emails.

On the other hand... Over the past year, I have requested several new programs, placed several Trouble Tickets, and sent several emails. I haven't received any responses.

If anything, they appear to be on autopilot. Still fully functional, but absolutely no support.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

>>placed several Trouble Tickets, and sent several emails. I haven't received any responses.

me too, they do not bother to reply support questions.

In the end, i sent them a email (early in a month after cc charged) request to stop billing me anymore beginning next month.

i got very prompt action from them,
    i can no longer log in to my account after i sent that email.

Hey, i can still enjoy the service till the end of the month,
    but they closed my account immediately

For Affcheck, they are quiet too, no news from them ??

Seems they don't answer 'sales' questions aswell.

I have left Afftrack messages to call me, sent them emails via their online form, and my client has also tried to contact them. No response in almost a week.

I have never come across a company that behaves this way - sort of half-alive. They mentioned a popular network on their "networks we support" page and when I contacted the network it was the first time they heard of it.

If anyone can suggest alternatives to Afftrack or at least reassure me that it is possible to automate the gathering of your affiliate data from multiple networks, consolidate it, and get a report - even if we have to write the software ourselves?

Thanks,
    Peter

PS - Sorry to drag this along in your forum Chris, I guess it all started when you mentioned Affcheck and we spun out this mini-thread.

Hi Peter

No worries glad to have the business

You could try using Excel, a good MS developer should be able to program Excel using VBA to do a whole host of things including logining into systems and scraping data I believe.

Cheers

Chris

>>alternatives to Afftrack

i guess all other services if existed
    will miss the ability to integrate LS "isolated" data

16. Newsletter Signup