Thread: 67% Commission on 21 Top Sellers

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Everyone,

Allzines.com is offering an amazing 67% commission – yes, that’s correct, 67% commission! -- on 21 top-selling titles during this holiday period through December 31, 2004. There are NO minimum volume requirements, all that's required is for you to set the links for these great titles and get a slice of these huge commissions while they last.

Allure, Blender, Cargo, Details, Interview, Shape, Men's Fitness, Tennis, Golf Digest, Hers,
    Forbes, Entrepreneur, PC World, INC, Wired, Field & Stream, Outdoor Life, Body & Soul, Parents, Family Fun, Family Circle.

All you need to do to qualify for these outstanding commissions is send us an email to John AT AllZines DOT com with "Top 21" and your LinkShare "Username" in the subject line and we will send you an invitation to this private offer.

Happy Holidays.

Not signed up yet? Then Search for AllZines in LinkShare and get a piece of the pie

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Everyone

Please don't forget, email to John please rather than me, I'll forward the ones I get but John's the man with the cash

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

3. Newsletter Signup