Thread: Live Pre Coded Content Feed

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Everyone

So the first test is up running and has been bug free for about a month now...so time to move on, what Merchant for a pre-coded content based feed would you all like us to work on first?

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

For Example...

Newsletters that our merchants run could be coded and made to appear on your pages, where we have content to run we can have it update live on your site as we change it, where we have special offers running we can do the same, best seller lists and so on.

I'm listening.....

Tell me more!

JOe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Spiderable?
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Spiderable? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yet to be seem it's an RSS based feed so in theory it should be. I'll check the two test sites we have running to see how it comes up.

This sounds sort of interesting. But I would need to redesign pages to accomodate it. I guess we would need to know what kind of space alotment we would need to put it on the page, how it is done and so forth.

That would have a bearing on what merchant would be best for each of us individually, of course.

Also, I would want some kind of clue about exactly what would be inserted on my pages before I could decide if it would work for me.

It might mean a complete site redesign just to accomodate this.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Is this similar to a DRM dynamic Product Showcase Creator type display arranged to show a limited number of top sellers as click teasers?
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Chris you know I am up for this If I can figure it out
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Is this similar to a DRM dynamic Product Showcase Creator type display arranged to show a limited number of top sellers as click teasers? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It could be as simple as that, or it could be be as complex as a full page of relevant content with embedded relevant links in it.

For example an article on How to clean your car brakes with links to fluids and other relevant products on DriveWerks.

Ssanf, yes potentially, depending on the size they could deserve new pages or at least a template to slot them into.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Hi All

Okay looks like the first one, based on popular decision (who shouted loudest ) will be the DriveWerks, We're going to convert their bi-weekly newsletters into the content feed.

Once ready I'll let you know

Cheers

Chris

Hi All

Okay no sooner said than done, the DriveWerks content feed is ready for you to pick up.

Email or PM me for the script. The content will fill a full page very nicely.

Cheers

Chris

12. Newsletter Signup