I can't wait to join ehobbies.com--generous 1 day cookie, whopping 3 % commission, and I only have to make sale per month so they won't cancel the affiliation.

Where do I sign up! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Oh! wow where do I sign up... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Hey you guys should not diss new CJ merchants or they will take away the CJU forums.

There is no way on earth that they would get rid of such a valuable resource like the CJ boards. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Cool!

I love it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] :rolleyes: :confused: [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img] :mad:

Careful, careful, remember the Ferret Store. After someone spilled the beans that we were all snickering over the 3% on the styrofoam burial container with the 1 day cookie, the merchant actually came on to the boards, raised their cookie duration, and found out just what publishers think is important.

Wouldn't want that to happen again, now would we? Hmmm? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    I remember the ferret store gave a buncha yous a pretty good @ss chewing in the process, lololol. Something about, talking to a new merchant directly if their program isn't good enough before dissing 'em on a board.

Boards do seem to get a quicker response though.....

webmistress, you are right,

actually I'm The Ferret Store affiliate and they are great.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread