My commission total is now around $952. The report for this month shows I earned $378 including reversals taken out. Under Payment Status, it says I'm going to get $441 for my next payment. When I run a report for November, it says I made $360 but that's after they subtracted my October payment of $179, so I really made $539 in November. So why are they only going to pay me $441? If you add what they say I made last month ($539) to what they say I've made this month ($378), the total is $917. Yet my commission total at the top of the main page shows $952. I'm so frigging confused and I can't figure this out. Any ideas?

ABW Ambassador
    You only get paid for approved sales. This can take a few months. Go back 3 months and have a look.

Learn SEO for free

Don't forget to check your reports for "Extended Due to Non Payment" by your merchants - @&#! - you'd think at least at Christmas time you wouldn't be getting hit with that one! Why oh why are the same "big" merchants on that list one month after month after month.................

Abigail

My thought is that CJ doesn't pay Month 1st - Month 30th.

[This message was edited by Heyder on December 16, 2003 at 10:52 AM.]

Yes it always seems to be the "big" merchants that ask for extensions! Shame.. perhaps they are hard up for cash.

Its crazy CJ math again.

It took me some time but I finally got it.

They stop adding and subtracting on the 12th

They pay from the 20th till the 12th.

The extensions are NORMALLY for 30-day money back guarantees

I always save mine in excel and do the math that way. Ever since I started adding it up in excel I have a better tracking method for extensions and the like, it always gives a perfect count.

Now weird extensions such as vision direct. Those farts are now requiring prescriptions when the never did before. Meaning the purchase is made and those poor people have to go get a script, could take weeks months or never!

SandraR

Better add:

Every time you think its great that a merchant offers 90-day money back guarantee. Well guess how long you have to wait to get your money! Great for the customers, longer payout time for you.

I like the longer guarantees but it is definitely bad for my wallet at times!

15 years and counting
    I've never seen CJ not paying a commission and they pay on time if they have been paid.
    I don't like everything they are doing, but money wise, they are the best network. I don't always understand how they calculate everything, but each time I had to verify their calculation with a merchant, they were right. So, I just trust them on that subject.

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

ABW Ambassador
    I only have a few converting CJ merchants but still I'm currently showing a healthy balance. Under payment status: last check sent 10/23, next check: it only says "data." That there is no next balance for the 12/20 check is discouraging. One merchant still has all Nov. transactions extended. There are other locked sales back into October. I assume that CJ just hasn't been paid?

Since this is turning into a business, I'll have to sit down & figure it all out. Wish CJ could lay this all out in an easy-to-read ledger format.

Wayne

~The local burglar's 'exclusion list' does little to fight crime~

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread