Millionaire on training wheels Justdoit's Avatar
    Okay I found a niche and got lucky, and reached a fairly high performance threshold for a merchant with very very few reversals.
    Never having done this before, when are the performance incentives added to CJ and how..

It is never too late to be what you might have been.

ABW Ambassador
    I think for December sales, incentives will be added to your account in February.

ABW Ambassador
    I am understanding that the performance incentives, for some unexplicable reason, are two months behind. So, yes, December would be paid on February 20th...

ABW Ambassador
    I finally received my performance incentive from sales in October for Mlb.com on Friday after emailing CJ about it. MLb.com never responded to my emails.

Robin

REM: All incentives were paid on Friday, it had nothing to do with your emailing CJ. And FYI individual merchants do not credit your account with incentives, CJ does it automatically by running a script.

quote:
    I am understanding that the performance incentives, for some unexplicable reason, are two months behind.

It's not really that complicated, incentives are delayed 2 months to allow for reversals.

ABW Ambassador
    Even though I didn't ask about the 2 months delay, that makes perfect sense to me. What was so annoying is that mlb.com never responded to the various emails I sent about that and other questions I have asked in the past.

I didn't meant to imply that CJ was the impetus for my getting the credit, it was just that CJ actually responded with when I will get paid. That is appreciated.

As I have 5 digit sales with MLB.com this month, I was worried I was promoting them with not knowing if I would ever receive a bonus. Just wanted to make sure, as well all know not all companies are so trustworthy.

Robin

quote:
    I have 5 digit sales with MLB.com this month
    And it's only the 15th! WTG REM!

Millionaire on training wheels Justdoit's Avatar
    Thanks Everyone, muchly appreciated.

It is never too late to be what you might have been.

quote:
    Originally posted by REM:

As I have 5 digit sales with MLB.com this month, I was worried I was promoting them with not knowing if I would ever receive a bonus. Just wanted to make sure, as well all know not all companies are so trustworthy.

Robin

You went from three figures to five in about two months?!?!?!?! It took me years to make (sometimes ) four figures!

My hat off to you! You have a real talent for this! Hey what's your secret? (J/K! )

Can I ask you a question? Do yoy use datafeeds, or static pages?

ABW Ambassador
    wow ! what's your url ? plz J/K

Smart Work and ... Sell Sell Sell

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks netsu and everyone else. I appreciate the comments. Netsu, just to clarify, I went from 3 figures in commissions to 4 figures in commissions not 5 figures. The 5 figs were in sales at MLB. However, I did make enough this month to be able to waive the fee for datafeeds.

My secret is my hubby, he is really good at the search engine stuff and knows what terms to target. Some of our stuff is with data feeds and I have done a lot of my own pages as well. I think it also helps to have a really high page rank. But, I don't know if a 6 (mine) is considered really high or not. I just know that I am shocked with how well I am doing.

zervo, if my husband weren't so paranoid I would have no problem giving my url out. But, I think he would not like it and since he is helping me with this stuff, I need to respect that.

Robin

quote:
    zervo, if my husband weren't so paranoid I would have no problem giving my url out. But, I think he would not like it and since he is helping me with this stuff, I need to respect that.

Wise move.

quote:
    Originally posted by REM:
    Thanks netsu and everyone else. I appreciate the comments. Netsu, just to clarify, I went from 3 figures in commissions to 4 figures in commissions not 5 figures. The 5 figs were in sales at MLB. However, I did make enough this month to be able to waive the fee for datafeeds.

Just the same, very impressive!

quote:
    My secret is my hubby,
    ah, what a great secret to have.

quote:
    Some of our stuff is with data feeds and I have done a lot of my own pages as well. I think it also helps to have a really high page rank. But, I don't know if a 6 (mine) is considered really high or not. I just know that I am shocked with how well I am doing.

Robin

My highest page rank is 5, and that's for a content site. I've never been able to get more than a 4 on my sale sites.

Thanks for the reply, REM, and don't worry, no one really expects anyone to give out their url. Your husband is right in wanting to keep that info private.

ABW Ambassador
    As an added comment, I didn't just put up a site to do affiliate marketing. My site is for teachers (as i am a former one myself) and I thought it would be fun. Now, I try to promote stuff that is either teacher related or something I am interested in. For instance, we are huge Cubs fans and I didn't join MLB (what a great move) until they were in the playoffs. I guess now that is paying off! I can only imagine the success I'd have achieved if they made it all the way.

Anyway, there are a few sites I only promote because I know they will do well (responsive AM, I'm familiar with the company, or just a hunch), but that's what life is all about!

Thanks everyone, abwestweb has been a wonderful resource for me, even when we fight.

Robin

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread