I placed a personal order with Smarthome.com through my link on 5/13/04. It shipped on 5/14/04. As of 5/27/04, it wasn't reported yet.

They're one of my very low volume merchants, so I don't watch them very closely. Looking back, I haven't had a single order since December.

Has anyone else had problems?
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

FYI, I talked with the person in charge of the affiliate program at Smarthome.com and they tracked down a tracking problem. They're working on resolving it and uploading the missing transactions.

I have had orders from January through April show up now (about half as many as I expected), but still not my personal order.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    That was the merchnat my brother brought some home lighting systems for his basement and bar remodling job. Used my link from his home computer for a 1200.00 sale. The order originally tracked by they reversed it with a trail of phoney excuses. He received some of the items in chrome rather then brass finish which he OK'd. They reversed the entire order due to some color choice changes....yet pocketed the exact same money ...plus my commission
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread