Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    Hi All,

Wanted to offer you all some information about the DentalPlans in house program. They only pay $43.50 on CJ but can pay 45 - 55 on the Indie program. They have the 16th highest 7 day EPC on CJ out of 1271 advertisers and it's rising.

CJ Progam $43.50 commission - 120 day cookies
    Indie Program $45 - $55 commission - 365 day cookies - Plus they pay net 14

DentalPlans.com is one of the web’s best converting offers because up to 75% of all Americans currently have no form of dental coverage. Our affiliates enjoy a 1-5% conversion ratio and an effective CPM of up to $6! DentalPlans.com is contracted with 18 of the Nation's largest dental networks (over 100,000 providers and growing) so all visitors will find a plan no matter where they live. Our program converts well through opt-in emails, newsletters, pop-unders, search engine traffic and banners. Partner with us today and see how DentalPlans.com can quickly become your Best Performing Advertiser!

DentalPlans Private Affiliate Network – If you are a serious performer this is the best choice for you. Our private plan has an advertised commission of $40. However, based on performance, we can pay up to $55. We also offer a full 365-day cookie. We pay most direct affiliates on a net-14 pay schedule. Additionally, we can work with affiliates more closely and will create custom creative including: landing pages, banners, pop-unders, emails or anything you need to be successful. We also have a long keyword list and can be used to market us in the search engines and pay-per-clicks.

Note, if you are a Super affiliate email me at ecatalyst@excite.com to find out how to get a starting rate of $45 and bonus rates up to $55 per sale.

Let me know if you have any questions. Hope you join us!

More Info
    Join Here

Linda Buquet ~ Affiliate Management Consultant ~ Catalyst eMarketing.com
    Representing 5 Star Affiliate Programs: DentalPlans|zZounds|Irv's Luggage|Roadloans

ABW Ambassador
    What is your definition of a super affiliate?

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

"YOU!"

Thanks for asking for clarification. Basically anyone I know from this board who is a "pro" affiliate, meaning serious about this business and knows how to generate traffic, I can get approved for at least $45.

Representing 5 Star Affiliate Programs: DentalPlans|zZounds|Irv's Luggage|Roadloans

Good news, just got you guys a raise.

If you have not joined yet and are a "pro" I can get you $50 to start. Email me above with your ABW screen name so I know who you are if you want the higher rate.

(PS, if you are one of the ones that already emailed me to get the $45 rate, email again and I'll get you the increase to $50.)

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread