Hi All,

I have been working on this for awhile and am very excited to be able to officially announce this new program to ABWebers.

IntelliContactPro.com - One of the most affordable, yet full featured HTML Email Marketing and list management systems available. IntelliContactPro.com is an easy to use solution for all opt-in email and newsletter marketers. The on-going LIFETIME residuals, 3 year cookies and 2 tier commission structure, make this a winning affiliate program!

~ Commission - 25% per month - LIFETIME Ongoing monthly residual income
~ 2nd Tier Commission - 5% - Ongoing monthly residual income
~ Cookie length - 3 years (1,095 days)
~ $15 minimum payout

NOTE: If you currently publish a newsletter or are an affiliate manager contact me for a VERY SPECIAL offer and an opportunity to capitalize on all the newsletters you are already sending (See my email address on the site below.)

Read my complete intelliContactPro.com affiliate program review and see pricing comparisons here:

PS I am doing consulting for them not managing the program directly but if you have any feedback or suggestions – I work directly with the CEO and affiliate manager.

Your Partner In Success,

Linda Buquet ~ Affiliate Management Consultant ~ Catalyst eMarketing.com
Representing www.5StarAffiliatePrograms.com: DentalPlans|Irv's Luggage|Executive Essentials|IntellicontactPro|zZounds|Roadloans