3, a leading aggrigator of high-speed internet access for residential and business customers, is about to launch its affiliate program.

Participating publishers will earn top dollar commissions ($25 - $1,200 per sale). Commission payments will be made monthly with NO minimum for pay-out.

If you are interested in learning more about the affiliates program or being notified when you can sign up, please let me know.

The program is currently scheduled to go-live in early February, 2004. We are currently accepting applications for our Affiliate Advisory Board. If you are interested in joining and you are willing to spend 1 hour per month on a conference call with other Affiliate Advisory Board members please let me know. Qualified publishers joining the advisory board will immediately advance to our highest commission schedule.

Thank you!

Thank you to everyone who has responded and given me a bit of time to help shape this program. Things are coming along very well and we expect to hit our February launch target.

I welcome any comments or suggestions about our upcoming program. If you are interested, there are still seats available on the Affiliate Advisory Board.

Thank you for your interest!

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread