ABW Ambassador
    Great Improvements! Thanks!

Consistency is the key to a winning season.

Thank you so much for your kind words; we are glad you like the new Affiliates Area. We are always looking to make improvements to better serve our affiliates, so if anyone has any suggestions, comments, or feedback please feel free to email us at affiliates@allposters.com.

Best Regards,
    AllPosters.com Affiliates Team
    affiliates@allposters.com

~AllPosters.com Affiliates Program

Hi there,
    Many great improvements. I'd like to be able to have the links open a new window when using the dynamic links. It would also be nice to have the content built within our own templates, and not necessarily feature the allposters banner at the top of the page. It would just look better if we are promoting more than one merchant on a certain page.

I love the breaking out of categories such as 'dog' into the various breeds. The 'new items added' makes finding what is new an absolute breeze. The 'discontinued items' are extremely helpful. The addition of the new items and the discontinued items will save me hours of time searching every month !!! I didnt think there was anything wrong with the old affiliates section, but now I see the new improved one - wow !

Did anyone else lose all their "static" stores in the migration?

I lost over 40 of them that had been built prior to the changeover and the code had not been copied yet

Xrayeyes,

Do not fret, we are working on it and should have all of your old poster stores migrated to your account shortly. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Thanks so much everyone for the feedback and do not hesitate to contact us with any other comments or suggestions.

Best Regards,
    Brian Streich

I like the new look, but was disappointed to NOT find a report that gives a breakdown of sales by ID number. Unless I just missed it

Also, is there a detailed report that shows both Sales and Refunds?

Thanks

TJ,

You can create reports for specific ID numbers. Better yet you can even break it down by Website (if you have multiple) and Tracking IDs. When you go to generate a report, you will be given two drop down menus (one for Website ID, formally AID, and one for Tracking ID). It is there you can select which ID you would prefer to run a report for and for what period of time.

There is both a report for Items Refunded as well as Sales Detail, but each report is independent of each other.

If there are any further questions about the reports, I will be more than happy to assist you. All you have to do is email me at affiliates@allposters.com and reference this message and I will even call you if that makes it easier for you.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Best Regards,
    Brian Streich

quote:
    You can create reports for specific ID numbers. Better yet you can even break it down by Website (if you have multiple) and Tracking IDs. When you go to generate a report, you will be given two drop down menus (one for Website ID, formally AID, and one for Tracking ID). It is there you can select which ID you would prefer to run a report for and for what period of time.
    Thanks Brian, however, I'm sure this is still not what I'm looking for... I'm looking for a report that will show either detail or a summary of earnings by ID.... all on the same page!

I don't want to have to run a report for each of the 10 tracking ID's that I have in order to setablish which ones made sales the previous day

I figure that if I need it, then others must too... right?

quote:
    Originally posted by AllPosters.com:
    Xrayeyes,

Do not fret, we are working on it and should have all of your old poster stores migrated to your account shortly. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Best Regards,
    Brian Streich

Still waiting! Getting errors and viewing issues using the dynamic stores Some site ID's also missing from the new interface. Chirstmas shopping is on NOW....... I need the stores that I spent all night making.

All of the Static Stores should be migrated into your account now. Could you email me with your account information so I could look further into your Site ID problem?

Best Regards,
    Brian Streich

Is it possible to build a dynamic link with lots of different posters (let's say 9+) and have the posters in 3 columns, without any allposters banner at the top? I'm just looking for something that I can put in the middle of my site, and not have it look like an advertisement. If there's one thing that I've learned about affiliate marketing, it's that things that don't look like ads sell.

Now it is November 1 - I had expected all the October 'New Items' to have dropped off but they are still all there. There is no way other than 'current month' to get this report but without them being numbered or to restrict a time frame - the list is getting too long and I cant tell which are new items. Is this report going to be looked at and fixed up?

quote:
    Originally posted by david11982:
    Is it possible to build a dynamic link with lots of different posters (let's say 9+) and have the posters in 3 columns, without any allposters banner at the top? I'm just looking for something that I can put in the middle of my site, and not have it look like an advertisement. If there's one thing that I've learned about affiliate marketing, it's that things that don't look like ads sell.

You can make a "static store",select the posters you want by keyword, and strip out all the code you don't want (like the header and footer) leaving the 6 or whatever items you wanted in the middle.

How are everyone else's sales since the affiliate area change? I don't think I've had one sale. It's been almost a month now. Over 3,000 click throughs, and over 1,000 click throughs to posters that are no longer available. I would say my average for the past year was about 1 sale for every 150 clicks or better.

Allposters has always been one of my better performing programs, so I'm starting to get a little concerned.

ABW Ambassador
    I'm going great guns this month!!

It looks like my sales have been turned back on, because I finally had some big sales yesterday.

Yeah sales have been very weird for me since the upgrade. I had quite a few days with absolutely no sales from around the middle of last month right up through the end of the month. This month started off lousy as well. The last few days have been alright, so I'll just have to see. I would still say my sales are about a third of what they normally are.

anyone have an 'auto' sign in url for allposters?

ABW Ambassador
    No...... u lazy bugger LOL

**Update** No Parasiteware T-Shirt yet but I DID get some nice postcards from Sandra!

<lol> @ SamyT

thought I would ask, cant seem to get it myself - will work a bit harder

http and a telephoto
    quote:
    Originally posted by david11982:
    How are everyone else's sales since the affiliate area change? I don't think I've had one sale. It's been almost a month now. Over 3,000 click throughs, and over 1,000 click throughs to posters that are no longer available. I would say my average for the past year was about 1 sale for every 150 clicks or better.

Allposters has always been one of my better performing programs, so I'm starting to get a little concerned.

I had no sales registered for August and September and was ready to jump ship, but the problem appears to be fixed now. I am still VERY unhappy about the lost revenue that was obviously due to a link tracking problem that they won't admit to. This is on a site that had consistent sales for several months and is performing again, but now is at levels lower than prior to the migration, so I am still not convinced all is totally well. Since I was moving and had server issues in July I didn't pay as close attention as I should have to identify the problem earlier and report it.

I would like to see a report of sales by linking method, like Amazon has, so that I can see which links are converting, if it is datafeed, live store, banners etc so that I can identify a problem much faster in the future. Also, if the datafeed is converting and certain banners are not, I would rather pull the banners that go directly to Allposters and point some to the datafeed store instead. But I need data to make that decision.

Deborah Carney
    Link up!
    Submit your sites, if you fit the criteria
    http://coolcraftsites.com/directory
    http://coolpetsites.com/petlinks

23. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread