Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ABW Ambassador
    I'm wondering if anyone here knows what's going on with Fit2at. I was introduced to them at ABW but now, upon checking my stats, realize they have none~! Not even hits tracked. Can anyone light the way to this dilemna? I've received no response from email - should they just be canned?

Brian
    aka Cyclone

ABW Ambassador
    fit2at.com? The website doesn't even seem to be there..... dodgy eh.

Weird coz I remember the owner or AM or someone with that in their sig on the boards.

If it's not tracking at all... can it!

I never got my T-Shirt

ABW Ambassador
    Actually, it's fit2a-t.com - I like their selection but what good are they if they don't track? I've also attempted several times through several months and never got a reply to email so, it's not like I'm just dropping in and complaining, although I have no problem with that either . . .

Brian
    aka Cyclone

ABW Ambassador
    Oh god, I see who it is now - it's an offshoot of proworldinc.com that sells the iron on transfers they make their t-shirts from.

Proworldinc charged me $25 USD shipping for 30 pieces of A4 transfer paper (it was not shown at checkout, only when I got my bill did I faint) - they then didn't bother answering my email. Very deceptive and not at all professional as far as I am concerned.

The address on fit2a-t is the same as proworldinc (same company) - I couldn't even be paid upfront to promote them I'm afraid.

Fit2a-t does not track click stats at this time. They were disabled because they were broken. They should be available again sometime before June.

All sales are accurately tracked and reported and we feature a 30 day cookie and are parasite free.

Cyclone, I'm not sure which affiliate you are but every affiliate email that I received with questions or concerns have been answered. If the email was sent recently it is possible that it wasn't received as I've spent the last week moving into my new home and my computer got messed up and is still messed up.

Samy, Fit2a-T is not part of Proworldinc.com in any shape or form. We never have been, nor never will be connected with them. You have us confused with another t-shirt vendor. The only common part is the address for both companies are located in New Jersey. I'm sure if you dig deeper you will see that Fit2a-T LLC is owned by different people than than ProWorld.

If you have any further questions please contact affiliates@fit2a-t.com.

Thank You,

Heidi

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Fit2a-t does not track click stats at this time. They were disabled because they were broken. They should be available again sometime before June.
    SIX MONTHS TO FIX? okay honey . . . I'll be sure to wait for that. See other response below to the only email ever received from you.
    quote:
    All sales are accurately tracked and reported and we feature a 30 day cookie and are parasite free.
    And the check is in the mail. Sorry again tuts, if you can't track hits, I can't take your word that you can track sales~!
    quote:
    Cyclone, I'm not sure which affiliate you are but . . .
    The mentallity here is to look at the salutation . . . my name is Brian and cyclone is in your database as an affiliate (although that has ceased since receiving your only email
    quote:
    . . . every affiliate email that I received with questions or concerns have been answered.
    Perhaps your counter missed my 10 or so emails in the past year.
    quote:
    If the email was sent recently it is possible that it wasn't received as I've spent the last week moving into my new home and my computer got messed up and is still messed up.
    I'm happy for you and your house . . . really . . I am . . . honest . . . would I lie to you?
    quote:
    If you have any further questions please contact affiliates@fit2a-t.com.

Thank You,

Heidi
    Perhaps THAT is how you should have sent that ONLY email ever received . . . WITH YOUR NAME that is . . . to whit the email I just returned to you where you couldn't even provide a proper name~!
    quote:

Brian --

Whoever You Are, affiliates@fit2a-t.com
    quote:
    The hit logic has been broken for some time. It is expected that it will be re-enabled during the first half of this year when some major changes will be made to the site.

So, 6 months to make a "repair" is considered acceptable to you BUT is this acceptable to any number of affiliates who aren't aware nor informed of these "repairs"???
    quote:
    By the way, according to the logs, you accounted for 8 hits during all of 2003.
    Therein lies the "rub" . . . you can state anything you'd like but I myself made considerable "hits" just incorporating your links into two pages.
    quote:
    After visiting your site to see what was up, I noticed the following problems:

1. The keyword is 'REFERER' not 'referer'. Yes, it is case sensitive. Perhaps fixing this will get you some sales -- and those stats are currently maintained.

Then why was that not stated at the site? After all, capitals are used for "emphasis" or the starts of a sentence, not necessarily BLATENTLY EXPOSED TO THE WORLD STATING THIS BUFFOON IS AN AFFILIATE OF YOUR COMPANY. HOW DO YOU LIKE THE USE OF ALL CAPITALS?

And more importantly . . . IF THEY ARE CASE SENSITIVE, then tell me WHY they make the connection? Tell me WHY the link works if it's so case sensitive? IF that is the case then "lower cased code" WOULD NO WORK~!
    quote:
    2. Your applet, although very nice, contains some misinformation. We no longer offer free shipping and haven't for some time.
    Perhaps you could have SPENT A DAB OF TIME sending an email to this effect . . .
    quote:
    It is the affiliate's responsibility to ensure that this type of information is reviewed on a regular basis. Please make the appropriate changes.

I beg to differ, sir or madam or whoever you're masking yourself to be by your signature. THE ONLY APPROPRIATE CHANGES THAT I INTEND TO MAKE ARE TO ELIMINATE YOUR LINKS FROM MY SITE.
    quote:
    Regards, affiliates@fit2a-t.com

IS THIS HOW YOU WISH TO BE ADDRESSED?

You're GONE~!

-----Original Message-----

I'm wondering why there are no stats whatsoever. It doesn't even track hits.

Affiliate = cyclone

What's wrong with this picture?

Brian Cornwell
    [/QUOTE]

Action Jackson - King of the World
    God Cyclone:

Go ahead and leave. That just leaves more sales for me

There are some programs that I would be worried about tracking but this isn't one of them. I know they have been working on getting click stats for us but it isn't an easy job.

I do know they sell and sell well

Common sense says you should follow the linking instructions. It shows right in the example links that REFERER is capitalized. It's not fit to a t's fault that you can't read

IMO, Fit To a T is the best t-shirt merchant out there. Their selection is nice, they do pay on time, and they do report sales and fix errors as needed

Jack Mitchell

I agree that the reporting at fit2at needs to be greatly improved. I have been told for a year that it is being worked on. Now another 6 months to get basic click information.....?
    I have sales registered from quite a bit before christmas that have not been finalized.

I recently (this week) did some comparing between fit2at and choice shirts. Choice Shirts has excellent tracking and reports, minimum 15% commission, 120 day cookie and a very professional looking website. Fit2at has minimal reporting, 13% commission base, only a 30 day cookie and a so-so site.

At least there are options.

quote:
    Originally posted by jackson992:
    It shows right in the example links that REFERER is capitalized.
    I remember when I first signed up it was an effort not to correct the spelling and while I don't have too many pages up and never tried to check the stats, checks do come from time to time and I cash them

Geeeeezzzzz Cylcone!

I've been with fit2a-t since they started their affilate program (about a year ago) and can think of nothing negative to say. Heidi has always been quick to answer any questions I've had about their program and instumental in helping me find t-shirts that went with my site and how to promote them there.

Yes, there have been some recent changes with their program and yes their stats program is down, but I'm certainly not jumping ship (or SLAMMING THEM HERE) because of it.

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing

ABW Ambassador
    Well Jeeeeeeeeeez Ron, aren't you special. BUT had YOU been the receiver of their LESS THAN ADEQUATE SERVICE . . . you'd be blowing that tune out the other end~! She didn't even have the decency to sign her damn letter~!

Brian
    aka Cyclone

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Common sense says you should follow the linking instructions. It shows right in the example links that REFERER is capitalized. It's not fit to a t's fault that you can't read.
    As it's stated in the instructions . . . this is like a common way of showing affiliates to emphasize WHERE the changes are, whether they're category or individual linking. NO place does it state they MUST be CAPITALIZED. YOU learn to read~!

99% of all independent merchant affiliate programs LIKE THEIRS, as I've stated previously, have WORKED fine with lower case coding. NEVER has it been stipulated to CAPITALIZE. And I've never had a problem with those programs.

Just because SHE has worked with you does not mean she has treated ALL the same. SHITDUDE~! I had even forgotten the owner was a SHE . . . LOOK at the signature. READ IT. no name . . .

Brian
    aka Cyclone

ABW Ambassador
    As far as JUMPING SHIP, I too was introduced to Fit2at about a year ago. NO email, no nothing for all that time . . . SEVERAL TIMES . . . and nothing. And you would stay another year? I think NOT.

Brian
    aka Cyclone

Common sense says you do the links exactly as shown as in the examples. In this case, that means all capitals:P

Jack Mitchell

Actually the owner is not a she, though I used to be part owner of it and took care of working with affiliates.

Your right, I never personally sent a single email to you in the time you have been part of it. Nor did you ever write to Fit2a-T regarding your concerns until sometime in the last couple of days that I am aware of. If indeed you did send others, I never received it at the affiliates email address that was listed in the affiliate area of Fit2a-T.

While technically the REFERER vs. referer should work for tracking, until testing is done on it we can't say for sure it makes a difference. You are the only affiliate that we have come across so far that switched that part of the code to lower case. Though it did clearly state on the affiliate page to just replace the SITE-ID with your referer name.

I am also not the one who did respond to you today in email, that was the owner of the company. I always sign my email the same way as I do here with my NAME.

I became aware of this situation because I was informed by someone helpful that people had concerns about Fit2a-T. The owner of Fit2a-T asked me to respond to the issues here because I have an account here and am more familiar with all of you and he is just beginning to delve into taking over my old jobs with the business.

Brian, considering the server logs show that you only sent 8 total visitors in the the past year you have been with Fit2a-T it is fairly obvious that you either don't have the traffic needed to be successful with the program or are not promoting Fit2a-T in the best way possible.

Sheepiedog - What sales for Christmas weren't finalized? If you have an issue please write to the affiliate address as you have in the past and I'm sure any questions will be resolved.

If anyone else has comments or concerns regarding their accounts with Fit2a-T please contact affiliates@fit2a-t.com as I no longer have any part of the business.

Heidi
    Prowling the night away....

Just wanted to say that I have worked with Heidi and F2aT and been happy with both her resonse to questions and also the program.

Ebudae

If you understand, things are just as they are...
    if you do not understand, things are just as they are.

This is all about 8 visitors over a one year period?

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing

The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    I was too, but I emailed her at affiliate@fit2a-t.com and she hasn't answered one since early december. Of course they was all about the same thing. When will she send replacement checks for that won't be honored by her bank.

No reply and worse yet no checks either.

Mike
    Bovine Bazaar
    Cow gifts and collectibles

I got my redone check before the weekend plus November's check

Jack Mitchell
    http://kattskozykorner.com
    http://clothing-to-go.com
    http://sports-to-go.com

Mike,

Have you returned the other check yet? If not, then he hasn't replaced it because you failed to return the old check first as requested in the email sent out in December to those affiliates affected by the ownership change of the bank.

Also, if you emailed affiliate@fit2a-t.com as stated above then nobody would have gotten your email as the email address is affiliates@fit2a-t.com

As stated in previous messages, I am no longer a part of Fit2a-T and haven't been for quite some time now, so any other issues pertaining to fit2a-t must be directed to the one who took over all my jobs. I can only respond to things that occured prior to the middle of December and if he asks me to respond for him here until he so chooses to get an account here himself.

Also, if you need to contact me again regarding our link exchanges we have done or anything, PM me here and I will give you my personal email address to use now if you don't have it. I no longer have access to the fit2a-t.com email addresses.

----------------
    Heidi

This doesn't sound like the Heidi I used to know with the obtuse and obsequious answers.

Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli

Heidi,

OK, Its nice to know the reply email was wrong As it turned out it was the only email I had since my old computer sort of died

Anyway, since you didn't get the email reply. I said I wasn't going to return the check. It wasn't my fault and there was no reason to return it. I just destroyed it months ago. I found it quite unreasonable to ask me to send it back when it wasn't my fault.

I sent you an email, saying that I wasn't going to send the check back, I was simply going to destroy it and since I didn't get a reply I assumed it was alright. Anyway the check was been destroyed months ago. And I want my money.

Why did you want the check anyway, if it couldn't be cashed, i would be a fool to try since there are return check charges. So now that we have established that the check is destroyed and therefore it can't be returned. When will I ghet my money?

BTW, I would have only returned it to you in exchange for a fee for time.

Mike

oh gimme a break.

Everyone was told that the checks needed to be returned and that a new check would be issued once this was done. This they did along with including a nice note of apology

Jack Mitchell
    http://kattskozykorner.com
    http://clothing-to-go.com
    http://sports-to-go.com

1) It wasn't my fault. I didn't do anything wrong. I'm sure their bank informed them that all their checks would be worthless.

2) I emailed them. Saying, I'm not sending the check back, I'll just destroy it. You explain to me why they needed the check back. If they wanted the check back, then I should get paid for it. $10 would have been sufficient. Either way, I replied to the email they provided, if it was bounced I would have known something was wrong, but it wasn't so I assumed they knew I wasn't going to return the check.

3) There wasn't a follow up email saying they haven't received the check. What if it got lost in the mail. What if I never received the original check. What if I never received the original email?

4) They are now withholding my check for over 45 days b/c of their error.

We can look at this like this. You owe me money (commissions belong to me, I worked hard for them). You make some sort of mistake (issue worthless checks) and tell me I must do something (receieve the check, put it in an envelop, put a stamp on it, address it correctly, etc) else before you pay me the money you owe me. What silliness is this, pay me the money you owe me and then I'll decide whether or not I'll do something for you (return the check)

All I am saying is that they made 2 errors, 1) issuing a bad check and 2) providing an email address that doesn';t work and because of this they are withholding my money.

Now you may think I am mad, not really, well not yet I just want my money.

Mike

---------------------
    Everyone was told that the checks needed to be returned and that a new check would be issued once this was done. This they did along with including a nice note of apology
    ---------------------

Oh and if they told u to run naked in the streets and scream Fit2aT is the best of they won't pay you, you would do that to? No where in the affiliate agreement does it say I am responsible for returning worthless checks b/c of banking errors. As I said b4 if they want to renegotiate for return of the check, send me my money and then we can discuss it.

quote:
    Originally posted by Haiko:
    This doesn't sound like the Heidi I used to know with the obtuse and obsequious answers.

Perhaps you just thought you knew me Haiko

I am one and the same do I need to prove it to you?

----------------
    Heidi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast