I've had them on my pages for a long time. I use to get a little bit every now and then. I just looked back a year and between myself and my 2nd teir signups it shows 5000 clickthroughs with zero to show for it. Granted my site gets next to nothing for traffic but it seems there would be at least a few conversions w/that many clicks. Any thoughts???
    The Answer to the New York Tax Law - Repeal, REPEAL, REPEAL -

Camping Gear and Equipment

It's hard enough to work out the dynamics of your own traffic, let alone 2nd tier behaviour.

How much of it was 2nd tier - 1 or 2 people or many? They could for example have bought a bunch of worthless traffic from a broker.

ABW Ambassador
    I have always found referback to be an honest well run company. As crazy guy points out, who knows what those sub-affiliates are sending them. You have no control, for all you know it was some pay to click plan or worse.

Chet

Crazy and Chet, thanks for the response. It's 14 affiliates under me which I haven't got a clue of the quality of traffic. Well, obviously it must not be too good As for my traffic, it isn't a whole lot of it. Probably about 150 a month sent to referback. I think what bugs me the most is that the traffic use to convert to at least a couple of new deposits a month and now nothing in that amt of time. Either way I think it is time to overhaul the page and see how it goes with the SE's with a few more programs. I do agree with you both about the quality of traffic probably being the problem, thanks again
    The Answer to the New York Tax Law - Repeal, REPEAL, REPEAL -

Camping Gear and Equipment

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread