More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Land of The NFL Champs!
    2,942 has been absolutely fantastic since the start. I don't make bundles with them, but I make consistent amounts ($50-$100/mo) What I love about their program is how the aff manager is always willing to help a new person like myself. They always improve things for me and other affiliates - they never have made changes that diminish affiliate incomes. They are a specialty site for woodworkers and I dabble a little so I have some do-it-your-selfer pages with links. Why do I promote them? They are truely in the set of "Good Guys". Lately what I seem to see happening around me is very depressing - the folks at Rockler are a "breath of fresh air" and deserve the good mention, even if it brings in a few competetors.

Always Keep The Legs Moving!

West Virginia

I've gotta chime in here and agree with you. Danny (their AM) has been wonderful to work with and I just got my first good month with them but look forward to many more.

You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
    --Mark Twain

Edmonton Canada
    I had the good fortune to meet Danny at the NY summit and have a nice chat with him, he is a really nice guy and it is now one of my priorities to get a site up and running for his program.

I got my parasiteware t-shirt
    <font color=red size="1">All parasites are scumbags and should be treated as such....</font><font color=blue size="1">STAMP EM OUT!!!</font>
    Take care

Beautiful British Columbia
    Rockler Rocks
    <b><a href="" rel="nofollow">5 Star Travel Group</a> - Luxury Travel Memberships</b>
    Lifetime membership pays <b>$1000 commission on two levels</b>
    Very easy to sell, unbelievably lucrative! <a href="">Contact me</a> for more information.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread