Is it just me, or is t-shirtking.com late in sending out past payments? This would be for their in-house program. Seems like it's been awhile since I've seen a check and I know my monthly commissions are over the minimum. I know they went thru some AM problems, so hopefully that is not a sign of things to come. I guess I'll change my links over to the cj program. On another note, how does everyone keep track of payments from smaller independant affiliate programs? Do you keep a running spreadsheet and check things off as payments come in? I only worry about the big ones, but I guess I might need to keep an eye on the indies as well.

Just a heads up for anyone considering joining their indy program, DON'T. Go thru CJ if at all. Once again, no check in about 6 months. No tech support, emails, etc. No wonder Carolyn quit a long time ago. The company is not serious about selling shirts and taking care of their affiliates.

My T Shirt King checks have been arriving every month without fail.

As far as in-house vs. CJ goes: In two years of promoting them on CJ I made ONE sale. With the inhouse program I see sales almost daily. F##k CJ.

Maybe for some reason I just fall thru the crack. Last time I finally got someone via email, they promised to look into it, and I got two checks a few days later. Now nothing. It just looks like they don't care much about their program as there is no easy way to contact an affiliate manager, plus their newletters/promotions are months old. I do much better with choiceshirts and allposters for my t-shirt sales.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread