I'm thinking of hosting a site with them, has anyone had good / bad experience with them?
    Dellhost still haven't replied to my email after a week, er.. I don't think I'll go with them.

[ 11-08-2001: Message edited by: Spiderman ]

ABW Ambassador
    I looked at them for our site as an affiliate, but decided against it. I think there are other hosts that provide similar services and are much cheaper. I also didn't like the fact that they had a 17.5% charge back percentage. That's too high, IMO. If you want a great host, check out Link Sky.

Shameless plug - 'cause that's my referral link, but they are fantastic. I host all of my sites with them. They give you a couple of months free and lots of freebies that most other hosts charge for. All the accounts are the same, you just pay for the space you actually use, starting at 20 mb for $4.95. The people that run it are incredible. Very responsive.

Anyway, just my two cents on it. Check them out if you're interested and let me know what you think.

Cheers,
    Kip
    Act Now Domains

[ 11-11-2001: Message edited by: Kip ]

ok, I need 10gig transfer so that would be $15 a month.. sounds very cheap!
    Are they reliable??
    My current host www.i1internet.com is great but only goes up to 5gig and the overage is costing a lot.
    Any other reliable 10gig hosts?

[ 11-11-2001: Message edited by: Spiderman ]

ABW Ambassador
    They have been very reliable. I haven't had any problems with them at all. They run on Linux servers, which is nice b/c my last host got hosed with one of the NT viruses and was down for a couple of days. Not pretty.

I know people like Host Rocket a lot too. They cost more, but they have a good reputation and a low charge back percentage (2.4%). I've included the link, but if you want to go with them I would sign up with them through Commission Junction so you can get the commission on it.

Good luck with your search.

Cheers,
    Kip
    Act Now Domains

----

[ 11-21-2001: Message edited by: Joey ]

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread