So, I am going to look for REAL hosting. I have checked out some of the leads here and I think I have decided on a new host. Thank you for the information.

Now, I am going to break up into several sites all connected. There will be the Sanfords.Net (Pagan News and politics), Free Games Site, Spot's graphics Archive, MOM (humor and advise), and Pagan Information (Paganism 101). Also, possibly Horror Graphics. I am considering the best domain names for these different areas. And, since I am totally rebuilding, this time, I want to make the new sites PROFITABLE! There will be an underlying connecting theme and all will be prominently linked so that I don't lose what I have. Since, I rank very high in several search terms, I guess I will have to keep some connecting pages on Sanfords.Net.

Any insights or advice is greatly appreciated. Please, PM me here so that I don't have to sort through all the junk mail to see your comments and possibly delete them by mistake.

Well, I guess it is time. This mismash all grew kind of funny anyhow. I guess it is time to sort it all out. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]