A couple of my sites are switching over to a PHP backend and I now have to change all of my product links on CJ. Even though it's just a bunch of new image urls, I was wondering if anyone has had problems or successes with PHP and CJ? :confused:

[ 11-01-2001: Message edited by: Monstrphil ]

Sure -- I use PHP as a backend for my ads, so I can display different ads at random (or sometimes timed) intervals. Is that what you had in mind? It's not too hard -- drop me email if you need a hand...

ABW Ambassador
    Monstrphil,

How will that effect those affiliates, like myself, that use your product links?

well.....
    Chuck, I dont know yet. I believe that you (the publisher) may have to retype the refering url for grabbing the image. The plan we have is to contact you guys WAY in advance and give you an exact date (and time) of when we are doing this and when we will be done. We expect the down time to only last (no more than) a day. BUT on the good side, we will have a system in place that can give out and track promos, coupons and discounts that come from specific sites, or even specific pages. I am still looking into it. We only have one site close to ready, but nothing will happen till after Xmas. (sorry for the long post) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks for holding off until after Christmas. My new web site just went online, and I'm doing everything in the world to get it right, including ppc search engines. All I need is for the links/images not to function right - lol!

Thanks

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread