Anybody got the scoop - they showed up on the deactivated list this morning. Nice, can't even phone anybody til Monday.

Abigail

ABW Ambassador
    i wonder if that's who i got the entirely secretive and annoying deactivation email from cj about.

(why don't they just show the name of the deactivated merchant instead of making us login)

I never got my T-Shirt

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    Abigail,

If they don't re-active, I have a great new tie merchant for you to replace your links with coming onboard with me Jan 5th. Hand made designer silk ties... truly unique marketing concept... customers will not be able to say no. Commission 75% plus 365 day cookies.

Linda Buquet :: 714.754.1280 :: AM Consulting, Promotion & PR (Partner Relations)
    5 Star Affiliate Programs :: 13 High Paying, Parasite-Free, Partner-Centered Programs
    HUGE Holiday Sales Contest. WIN BIG PRIZES! Click Here!

Well that was the fasted deactivation/reactivation I've seen in my 4 years at CJ - they're back!

Abigail

quote:
    Originally posted by Catalyst:
    Abigail,

If they don't re-active, I have a great new tie merchant for you to replace your links with coming onboard with me Jan 5th. Hand made designer silk ties... truly unique marketing concept... customers will not be able to say no. Commission 75% plus 365 day cookies.

Linda Buquet :: 714.754.1280 :: AM Consulting, Promotion & PR (Partner Relations)
    http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.com :: 13 High Paying, Parasite-Free, Partner-Centered Programs
    HUGE Holiday Sales Contest. WIN BIG PRIZES! http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.co...></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Wow did you say 75%, and are they gonna have a feed?

Q,

Yep 75% PLUS guaranteed re-orders with commish every month. No need for feed. This one is truly unique and 1st class!

5 Star Affiliate Programs :: 13 High Paying, Parasite-Free, Partner-Centered Programs

Awesome, Linda, send me a private message when they come on board!

About us |Contact us| poetry | fighting parasiteware

AIM: ssn Jason

Favorite quote: "You can do it on your own, but you don't have to do it alone"

Hmm have you seen my pic?, Affiliate goals

8. The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    What scares me is that they always extend their sales and I have made a goodly amount of sales with them the last 2 months. It seems they had exactly what I needed and I've done well.

Mike

quote:
    Originally posted by Catalyst:
    Q,

Yep 75% PLUS guaranteed re-orders with commish every month. No need for feed. This one is truly unique and 1st class!

http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.com :: 13 High Paying, Parasite-Free, Partner-Centered Programs
    HUGE Holiday Sales Contest. WIN BIG PRIZES! http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.co...></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Linda, Always need for a feed, don't ever forget that.

Q, I'm as pro datafeed as anyone. But like I said "This one is truly unique." No need for a feed, feed wouldn't work. Hot marketing concept. The company sells ties, but YOU won't be selling ties.... more later. hehe

Just checked my new offers pending, starting Jan 1st, Wildties is cutting comm from 12% to 5% and changing cookie days from 45 to 30. Only positive thing here is occurences are changing to unlimited.

No problem, their one time occurence had already qualified them for my new years resolution weeding list!

Minimum 10% comm, 30 day cookies & unlimited occurences!

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    No problem, their one time occurence had already qualified them for my new years resolution weeding list!
    Screw the weeding list and I ain't waiting till the new year . . . I'm sending them thru the thrasher now~!

Brian
    aka Cyclone

I'm addicted to placebos.
    I'd quit but would it matter?

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread