Anyone can name me a multi domain hosting with php and mysql support? I'm ok with my current host but they dont allow multi domian hosting and as my domains grows in number paying each a separate hosting fee per month started to tick me off [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] :rolleyes:

ABW Ambassador
    I use two different companies for my hosting:
    www.oneandone.co.uk

It is not actually a UK company. I have been with them four 3 r more years now and very happy with them. I am hosting 10 domains on a single account and I believe you can host as many as you want as long as you stay inside bandwidth limit.

The other host is :

Alwaywebhosting.com

I have two domains there. Very happy so far, but only been with them for a month or so. Massive bandwidth allowance of 60GB for $7.99 per month paid monthly.

I believe both offer the PHP and MYSQL .

thanks, I liked alwayswebhosting I'll sign up probably [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    I donĀ“t think you will be disappointed. I fully intend to join their affiliate program and promote them on one of my sites - when I have the time (which may be never as I have 100 other priorities further up the list).

Support is second to none. Only one outage in the month and it was expected as they were upgrading machines. I have said it before though, not everyone was happy when I joined. Go look at the forum on their homepage and see how things are going now. People are very frank in what they discuss there. You should quickly see if there is a problem or not. As for me, I am on server11 and happy.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread