ABW Ambassador
    I'm sorry if I'm stepping on toes here, but after reading a few posts elsewhere and seeing how much people are being paid for domain registrations, I just have to say someting.

I can setup anyone to sell domains at $14.95 and you'll pocket $3.59. All you need is traffic.

Send me private email.

ABW Ambassador
    Several people have asked for details, so to reduce the email clutter:

Your price is $10.00 per domain.
    You may charge anything you like to your customers, but we'll use $14.95 because that's a popular price.

You are free to register your own domains, or others for $10.00 if you do the transaction. In this case your profit is $4.95.

If you to use the built in merchant account, then there are some fees: $.90 transaction fee, plus 3%. You get a very nice link that you can email to others, a standard domain lookup page with registration services, or you may frame the page w/in your site.

So, your profit is $14.95 less 10.00 less $.90 transaction fee, less 3% or in this case $.45, netting you $3.60 in this case.

(You are free to charge more, and you can create as many links as you like for whatever price you like above your costs.)

Any more questions or if you want to join, just private email me.

Thanks to those who have signed up, hope to have more. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread