I'm considering moving my site to TH Media and would like to check out its performance first.

If you have a site hosted by TH Media, could you give me your url?

Thanks!

NetSweat.com - The Internet's Fitness Resource
    www.netsweat.com

NetSweat,
    You will find many members that are uncomfortable giving out their URL's in public. You may want to offer another means of contacting you, either via PM or e-mail. Even then, some may still not offer it. If you don't get a good response, I will be more than happy to give you some URL's at the server level (for example, http://cherokee.thmedia.net) that don't include anyones urls. Also, several people here at TH Media have our own websites on various servers. I'm sure a few of them won't mind revealing them

Yes, most affiliates are not to eager to share their URL's, especially with a newcomer here. I'd suggest you contact Tom Pyles at THmedia directly and ask if he has some business sites (perhaps not affiliate ones) that he can give you links too.

I have about 20 sites hosted at THmedia and although I have not ever tested the "speed" or performance, I have not encountered any problems and service is second to none. Great support here as well as at THmedia.

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing

Every day is a chance to learn something new and an opportunity to teach others.

Anybody who is hosting their web site on TH Media and feels comfortable emailing me their url , can find my email address by clicking on my username. My email is listed in the user profile.

NetSweat.com - The Internet's Fitness Resource
    www.netsweat.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> If you have a site hosted by TH Media, could you give me your url?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What are you kidding? Ain't gunna happen!

I use them and they are fine.

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

ABW Ambassador
    Ummm, I think www.thmedia.net is hosted by ThMedia. Why don't you try that one.

All around the mulberry bush the monkey chased the weasel

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread