I would like reliable but cheap host where i can have multiple domains.I dont need much space.Php is required.Please help me.

Richmond, VA
    First, welcome to ABW

Many of us at ABW use THMedia as our host.
    The reason we like THMedia is the outstanding service they provide, you just can't match it anywhere.

You can access the THMedia forum here at ABW from the home page. I would encourage you to go check it out.

"Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves; and, under a just God, can not long retain it." Abraham Lincoln

[This message was edited by TH Media on June 17, 2003 at 10:54 AM.]

Well, I'm sure THMedia's good, but come on, you "can't match it anywhere?"

Check out for several different hosting sites to select from, all managed by Archie Boy Holdings - former owners of AdGrafix.

24/7 support via phone or trouble tickets.

You'll also find features that you truly can't find with any other hosting service - and that's not just a sales pitch - it's the truth!

For example:

Appies SiteShare:
    Appies Siteshare creates a "share this site with a friend" type box that can be added to any of your Web pages for increased exposure.

Appies Pop Under Manager:
    With the Appies Pop Under Manager, you can create an unlimited number of pop under ads and a number of campaigns based on which hosting package you have.

Appies Calendar:
    The Appies Calendar is a very useful web based calendar application that is both easy to use and to read. It's primary use is for events, but certainly can be used for more.

Appies Banner Manager:
    The Appies Banner Manager is a tool for managing banner or image based ad campaigns. Banners are a great way to promote business and increase traffic to any URL.

Appies Company Directory:
    Appies company directory is an easy to use application for creating a company directory with photos, contact information and other staff member information.

Appies Knowledge Base:
    The Appies Knowledge Base is a very powerful "learning" application that replaces the standard static FAQs. An Appies KB can be setup in seconds and can also be customized to use the exact colors and images you desire.

FlashChat Chat Rooms:
    Appies uses FlashChat for it's chat software. This is a very attractive, easy to use chat software package that uses Flash technology to minimize strain on the server and allow for more simultaneous users.

Discussion Board System:
    Appies uses phpBB - a high powered, fully scalable, and highly customizable open source bulletin board package. phpBB has a user-friendly interface, simple and straightforward administration panel, and helpful FAQ.

Appies Prospect Manager:
    The Appies Prospect Manager is a web-based sales organization tool that can be used by any number of sales people residing in one or more locations to manage leads and prospects.

Web Based E-mail:
    Webmail is a very useful application that allows you, and any POP account user on your server, the ability to check and send messages in a Web based envrionment that can be customized to the look and feel of your Website.

GNU Mailman List Software:
    GNU Mailman is software to help manage email discussion lists, much like Majordomo and Smartmail. Unlike most similar products, Mailman gives each mailing list a web page, and allows users to subscribe, unsubscribe, etc. over the web.

Appies Website Creator:
    Use this great tool to easily create fantastic looking template driven Websites. A true web-based WYSIWYG editor and ability to publish to any FTP site!

etc, etc.

Good luck in your decision!

Paul Diemer, Managing Director
    Hosting Scouts
    "Much More Than Just Another Affiliate Program!"

[This message was edited by Paul Diemer on April 21, 2003 at 01:33 PM.]

Have you tried Page-zone?

Compare prices and features of over 100 different web hosting plans.

ABW Ambassador

May not get a reply to support for 48 hours but then in over 5 years I have never had a problem needing urgent support. Up time is second to none.

Andy Williams

Keyword DARTs - New search engine optimization software

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread