If you click on my site you can see that it was built at Homestead. Is there any way to get rid of the Homestead URL on my page and just show I bought the domain name at Go Daddy.

ABW Ambassador
    Does Homestead allow you to use your own domains and set it up with their nameservers? The domain name now is just a redirect/forward to your homestead site, and not actually bound to your site. I was not able to find the correct nameservers for homestead, but it should be possible. I found the following on their site:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> For Homestead Gold or Platinum members (or members that have purchased the domain name upgrade) we provide a free, professional Web address for your site, and place no advertising or branding of any kind on your pages. So, people who visit your site don't need to know that it was created using Homestead.

Homestead Silver members will have a Homestead subdomain as their URL, unless you choose to purchase the domain name upgrade or subscribe to Homestead Gold.

However, if you wish to help other small businesses and professionals by letting them know how they can get their businesses on the Web, you can choose to display a Designed With Homestead Element on your site.

TH Media-Web Solutions For The Small Business
    Check Out The TH Media Affiliate Program

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread