Me>The only thing missing is a section for posting official queries to CJ.

Haiko> Make a new topic or do you want me to make a new forum ... I'll make sure they read it.

But you'll have to promise to nuke the forum if anyone replied and said anything unflattering about ABW! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

It might be good to let people from CJ post without anyone commenting on Unconvincing Aliases. You know how sensitive people can be.

Anyway I've noticed in particular is having hits without impressions and they aren't the only ones. A sale without an impression can just be a cookie sale, but a hit isn't. I haven't removed any tracking pixels and the pages are fast loading.

Ok, now I'm showing 2000 impressions an hour for Magellans travel supplies. It should be 20 maximum. I haven't changed anything and other stats for the pages are normal.

Similar thing happened to me a couple of days ago (different CJ merchant though) - wayyy more hits than impressions.

At least we're at the beginning of a month again & I may see sales start to show (what happens halfway thru the month I don't know but my sales just come to a screeching halt). :eek:

ABW Ambassador
    I keep getting duplicate orders through sales at, and I can tell. The same price, the same commission, just seconds apart - then boom, reversal time. Understandably so, but I wish they would fix whatever is causing the duplicate orders. They had such a low epc this last time around, but happen to be my best performer. I know they convert real well for me, and my epc with them is great. I just wish they would give me a raise - lol - 'cause 5% is ok, but that's all it is... ok.

New York
    Please go to

And read the RULES (1st post)

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread