Affiliate/AM Moonlighter dflsports's Avatar
    I want to get all my domains to one space and I have outgrown my current web hosting.

Does anyone recommend any good Virtual Private Servers (VPS) programs or managed dedicated servers? I do not know enough to get my own dedicated server and rackspace.com cheapest server is $175 a month (a little too expensive). I'm looking at httpme.com and apollohosting.com right now but any advice is appreciated.

Checked for plan 7's at Thmedia but none are available.

What kind of space and bandwidth are you looking for?

Compare prices and features of over 100 different web hosting plans. http://www.IceIsHot.com

1,000 mgs disk space, unlimited files (My current host allows a 10,000 file limit) ability to host up to 20 domain names, 30 gb of bandwidth.

Have any suggestions?

I think HostGator will work...
    2 GB space - 50 GB transfer - $24.95 month.
    I'd suggest sending them an email if you don't see everything you need. They are usually very responsive.

I normally suggest Page-zone but I don't think they have enough space for you. You could check them out though. Again, an email here might go a long way too.

Good luck,
    Brian

Compare prices and features of over 100 different web hosting plans. http://www.IceIsHot.com

Do you have personal experience with Hostgator?

I don't use them myself but I have quite a few customers with them and have heard only good things about them. I do keep in contact with them and if you sign up and have any problems you can contact me and I'll bust their chops to get you satisfaction. Because they are on my site have have a little leverage with them.

How about Apollo? They any good? I see you have them listed on your site and their VPS program is what I am leaning towrds.

For some reason I don't hear an awful lot about Apollo. Come to think of it, I've been with them for quite some time, and only have two customers.

You might want to check out The Money Hub. I don't list their plans on my site (there is a link in my linkbar) but they offer hosting, plus a lot of online tools, all for one price. I think it's 19.99 a month. You probably got to dig for the hosting a little but it looks like your digging anyway.

I hear HTTPme is a good service, but I don't like their e-mail policy (forget running a newsletter with them).

TH Media plan 7 is, as far as I know, a non-public plan (for ABWers only). Go to THMedia forum and contat one of the admins, I'm sure they will let you know.

YOURsoft affiliate software
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    A good parasite is a dead parasite. Screw it up and you're screwed!
    Save your affiliate program, save your earnings; Fight ParasiteWareâ„¢!
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Why not wait a few weeks till Rackshack opens up their new Data Center and the setup costs will go back down to $1 and hire someone to maintaine it? It depends what control panel you get on who you would go with, but I know a few companies that are well respected that maintaine servers for around 29.99/month. They will upgrade php, mysql, kernel, etc.. so all you should really have to do is add your clients in. If you need any more assistance please email me at support@net-hostings.org I can forward you a few email address of managment!

Thanks,
    Frank

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DFLsports:
    I want to get all my domains to one space and I have outgrown my current web hosting.

Does anyone recommend any good Virtual Private Servers (VPS) programs or managed dedicated servers? I do not know enough to get my own dedicated server and rackspace.com cheapest server is $175 a month (a little too expensive). I'm looking at httpme.com and apollohosting.com right now but any advice is appreciated.

Checked for plan 7's at Thmedia but none are available.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread