ABW Ambassador
    Was checking my mail, and had the fright of my life I thought they were dropping me.
    Seems they are all afraid of the email links now.

Join the Fight! Parasite Free In 2003!

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    St Clair Shores MI.
    LOL ...I replied to Jeff that I haven't sent or forwarded a CJ linked e-mail to anyone in 6 years.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

To me....a new definition of SPAM is receiving all of these warnings and memos about the new email laws that are going to be in effect. Here's the deal............. DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT IT BECAUSE I COULDN'T CARE LESS!!!!!!!!!

I have never ever done ANY email marketing what-so-ever!!

yET i GET SPAMMED with all of this advice and warnings to be very careful, cease and decist, etc.. about email marketing, as if everyone in the whole world is, of course, engaging in this practice....

I actually find it a bit offensive that I have to log into my Linkshare account and accept the new email marketing terms.. shouldn't I be exempt or something?? I mean...I've been doing affiliate marketing for 6 years and I have never ever sent one marketing email...

If we don't get some kool rules ourselves...... pronto........ then we'll just be bogus too.. ~Jeff Spicoli~

brace for more spam, I saw on TV today the new spam bill gives legit businesses the right to send email as long as it's clearly marked as an AD in the subject or something like that.

I also doubt the new US law will deter offshore spammers from sending, and how would this law stop those spammers who already spoof return addresses, hijack servers and users computers, etc to send spam with the intent of being hard to trace... I mean they must already be breaking some rules or laws just in the process.

There was also a case mentioned on TV where Microsoft and New York were sueing a well known spammer. Mainly for spoofing return addresses and the hijacking of some systems I think. This guy sends out something like 250 million emails PER DAY yet they said he was only #3-4 in the world.

I wonder how many spam emails are sent by the people who hold title #1 and #2 spammer.

Does anyone that attend CJU 2003 remember the statement (made in a presentation) that boldly stated the Email marketing was going to make a comeback? He staunchly believed that the effectiveness was going to return (if it was ever there).

I wonder if the speaker is wishing to revise that statement... probably won't have the time to because of all the new SPAM that will be in his INBOX.

Mesa, Arizona
    I wish they would do something about the loads of SPAM I get every single day about enlarging my ! Hell I don't even have one!!

ABW Ambassador
    Email was the number one reason that I first got online in '96 - and excessive email will probably be the reason I leave~!

aka Cyclone

I really can't believe how much I'm getting these days. It's really ridiculous. I'm thinking about enforcing my "No Commercial Bulk E-Mail TOS" Policy and billing the idiots for each message!

I'm sure my Attorney will be happy to send out the notices of payment due...

I hate

Call the Exterminators! We've Got PARASITES!

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread