Here we go.. I currently have one account hosted at ipowerweb and 4 others posted at another location. I'd like to get them all under one and have room to add a few others.

I looked at the httpme like some of you suggested and liked lightningservers.net but unfortunately some of the accounts still need asp ability until I can learn how to work with php someone recommended www.weberz.com so I thought I'd see what other had experienced..

Any more ideas??

Tony

ABW Ambassador
    I've been hosting at newwebsite.com for a couple of years now and been quite happy. They have several packages that allow from 200-1000 domains under one account for a pretty reasonable price, hard drive space and bandwidth (200 domain package is $29 per month).

If they interest you and you feel like it, you could pm me for my affiliate link.

I saw them and liked the plans but if I have to stick with those asp pages they don't look like they would be a fit..

Tony

<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><a href="http://www.thriftyspending.com">ThriftySpending.com</a></font>

ABW Ambassador
    Forget newwebsite.com, they don't seem to support ASP. Everything else looks good, though.

Wayne

I use CrystalTech.com. They support ASP and PHP I believe, in the same package.

The best feature is they have 24/7 phone support. Prices are reasonable but not the cheapest. It's worth it for the phone support. I've called late on Sunday nights needing help and they've always been really helpful.

Multiple Domains has been already included in our professional package although not for hundred domains but we could arrange with our tech support for a limited time to provide special multiple domains package that could contain unlimited domains with size around 1 Gygabyte and bandwith 10 Gigabyte for almost same price of our professional package' price and also quite cheaper than Httpme's price. How about that ? Sound interesting ? If this unlimited domains hosting is quite demanded, we will set it as permanent package (6th package after our professional package)

Prohostfirm
    http://www.prohostfirm.com/

[This message was edited by prohost on February 23, 2004 at 01:06 PM.]

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread