I saw this promotion at thought maybe someone might me looking for a reseller account and can save few bucks. You can save up to $155.85. Anybody interested worth looking at it.

Please note that I am in no way assoicated or affiliated with This is just to help someone save some money.
    <DT>[size=1][color=navy]"The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return.[/color][/size]<DT>[size=1][color=navy]It's the zero adjust on his bathroom scale." Arthur C. Clark[/color][/size]</DT>

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar

Good find.

I am not affiliate with them either but I have had another reseller hosting account with autica with many domains for past year with no problems.

So far recommend them for all your sites that do not need extreme high volume traffic ( such as rackspace would be better ).

But, I always suggest, setup reseller accounts in different parts of the "GRID". Example, find two diff hosting companies that have their servers located at least 2k miles apart.

Maybe some will remember the last Power Grid that shut off half of the NE part of USA few years ago.

Isn't it just a trial period?
    When will the trial period end and what happened?

Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    You get your first month at the reduced rate then it is regular price each month after that.
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread