Did you know eBates has an average review of 5 stars out of 5 stars on EPinions? I doubt there are many reviews of this site from the affiliate perspective. It seems this would be a good way to make the affiliate perspective known to the general public. Epinions is a popular website, Alexa rated 366 at the time of this post.

eBates on Epinions

There may be other parasites reviewed on Epinions as well. Check it out if you're so inclined.

Frank
    UrbanScooters.com
    UrbanScooters.com Affiliate Program

ABW Ambassador
    I've looked at the posts and I swear they have a computer or either a team of employees dedicated to submitting those posts. Take a look and see if thats what you think.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by happypoon:
    I've looked at the posts and I swear they have a computer or either a team of employees dedicated to submitting those posts. Take a look and see if thats what you think.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think so. There are a lot of people who really love the cash back feature.
    But those people do not understand, what harm they do. They do know nothing about Online Marketing, Affiliate Programs, PPCSE's etc.
    That's the problem. However I rated the site and wrote a little review. Lets see, if it will show up on the public site.

p.s. the review was not good .

Carsten

Shop-Links.net Partner
    http://www.shop-links.net
    Sign-up for our Affiliate Program
    http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale...erchantID=2123

If you can't move things, try harder!

I'm not sure if anyone is interested in this, but if you have opinions you'd like to make known to the general public about specific parasites...

I was doing a scan through Alexa and now recall a spot for reviews there. Gator currently has a 1 out of 5 rating.

Frank
    UrbanScooters.com
    UrbanScooters.com Affiliate Program

Epinions and Alexa are good places to make the public aware of what they are really doing when using eBates and Gator. Take the opportunity to post a review.

Gene
    TCS

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I tried both alert services TCS and they edit all your postings if they are negative.

Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! Where's the love and show me the money?

ABW Ambassador
    were the reviews reasonable or like your usual rants here?

----
    -J
    Merchants: Do you realize that some of your affiliates are being paid commission on sales which you have paid for via PPC, offline advertising, and your targeted mailings?

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    If someone has a relevant negative article on Ebates for Epinions send it to me and I will post as I have a long term membership and good rating with them

When I say relevant you have to touch on the main reason for Ebates and then go into details about the parasite side of it.

Keep it calm and factual, else It'll get blitzed.

Cheers

Chris

Chris Sanderson
    "Lets sell some rocks.....!!"

Mondera.com Partner Management
    90 Return Days : 100% Parasite Free : Fast Support : Commission on ALL Sales.

Visit the Mondera Partner Support Zone : Click Here

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread