Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    After launching only 3 months ago on CJ 4LowRates is already the 4th highest 3 month EPC offer in CJ out of 1217 merchants. Their 7 day EPC is even higher at a whopping $167+ (1/6/04).

4LowRates is now also the #1 highest EPC program on CJ in the loan category.

Parasite-free with no 800# leaks, 4LowRates is a 5 Star program that I am proud to represent. Pro-actively managed by Linda Woods and the Affiliate Goddess team, we would love to have you join us!

The Indie program offers even higher payouts and 10 year cookies. Please view the full page review and join us here:

http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.com/4lowrates.html

Updates and news are available regularly in the 5 Star Afilliate forum here:
    http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=frm&...9&f=4406070493

Let us know how we can help you be successful with this strong program.

(See the screen shots below of CJ EPC ratings)

Linda Buquet 714.754.1280 :: Catalyst eMarketing Promotion & PR (Partner Relations)
    5 Star Affiliate Programs :: High Paying, Parasite-Free, Partner-Centered Merchants!

Good program, Linda. Looking forward in being a part of its continued success!

Karl Smith >>> phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here
    ---------
    Beware Parasiteware! It is stealing your money! >>> click here to learn more

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    Thanks Karl and as always I value your participation in any of my programs!

Linda Buquet 714.754.1280 :: Catalyst eMarketing Promotion & PR (Partner Relations)
    5 Star Affiliate Programs :: High Paying, Parasite-Free, Partner-Centered Merchants!

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread