I was looking through the first category of catalogs called Art-Hobbies-Crafts and found something odd. Most of the "catalogs" are just links to company websites. Does a visitor have to go to the company's site and sign up there to get the catalog using my link for me to get a $0.55 commission? If so, that doesn't sound like it would lead to many commissions. I'd think most visitors would just order directly from the site giving, I suppose, Catalogs.com a commission but not me. Am I totally off base here? Any opinions would be appreciated.

I am doing pretty good with catalogs.com, my concern is payment and I have sent e-mails.
    Amount earned- Amount paid( I have received nothing) and the Balance. Anyone from catalogs.com care to comment?

Where Do You Want To Be Tomorrow?

SpikeDo:
    Catalogs.com does have several merchants that are Link overs. Catalogs.com gets paid a hosting fee for having those kinds of merchants on the site.

I can work with you so that your visitors get to order catalogs thus making you money. Send me an email and give me until next week to contact you about it. I'm in Vegas right now attending the Internext convention and we will be fully operational when I get back to Florida...

Marifer Vergara
    AOL: Marifer006
    MSN: NanaVergara
    Yahoo: maria_maria_s
    E: Marifer@3leggedtoad.com
    W: http://www.3leggedtoad.com

quote:
    Originally posted by mailman:
    I am doing pretty good with catalogs.com, my concern is payment and I have sent e-mails.
    Amount earned- Amount paid( I have received nothing) and the Balance. Anyone from catalogs.com care to comment?

Where Do You Want To Be Tomorrow?

Mailman:
    I got your email but I am outside the office and is hard for me to answer all the email right now from my dial up, borrowed time. Amount Earned is the $ you earned since you started with the program. Total payed is the $ you have been paid since you started with catalogs.com and balance is your $ earned but not paid. Affiliate checks get "cut" by accounting and mailed to affiliates on the 15th for the previous months commissions...

I already approved the payments for Dec and you should be getting it on the 15th.

Like I said on the post above, I am in Vegas and its been a little hard keeping up with email. I apologize for not getting back to you earlier... Sunday I will be sending out to affiliates the current catalog (lead) listings and its coupons... Please make sure all contact info is current...

Marifer Vergara
    AOL: Marifer006
    MSN: NanaVergara
    Yahoo: maria_maria_s
    E: Marifer@3leggedtoad.com
    W: http://www.3leggedtoad.com

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread