This is worst than some of the stuff CJ did? What did you smoke tonight? Google has nothing to do with making money on CJ? Are you on drugs or just have too much time on your hands, that you felt compelled to move a relevant thread that obviously people were interested in.

Are you going to remove all those posts that mention onresponse and stuff of similar nature?

reposting

------------

CK,

I have invited Doug Edwards SR VP of Google to do a Q&A after he returns from vacation. As such our "lame" guidelines for post relevancy are "justified" ... It was my plan, after midnight to move the google topics with a note that they were moved.

I am sorry that the "early" move offended you ... We will try to run a tighter ship!

Respectfully,

Haiko

Well, if you think google has nothing to do with making money on CJ, then I don't know what to tell you. I don't know why there were always so many google threads in the past on the CJ boards?

Does it just thrill you so much to move threads for some reason or do you think I will actually participate in the thread in the new location. Well I can assure you I will not.

Moving the thread is not benefiting anyone here.

I thought these boards were going to be better than CJ and not worse. I guess I was wrong.
    :mad:

--------------
    reposting
    --------------

CK,

If you were a Sr VP at google ... would you search a forum of less than 300 for google or would you go straight to the building traffic forum?

Yes, the move was done early but I ask that you not be a disgruntle and curtail your anger, As I hope you can understand the justification thereof, although, as mentioned, early. I have "worked" on google for over three weeks and I am sure that ALL here will agree that a move of a topic would be worth real info from the source!

Respectfully,

Haiko

----------------
    Please do not post in every forum for that will acieve nothing for all of us .... let us try to make this more constructive than CJU, Please!
    ----------------

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread