This is to let you all know that if you are skeptical on joining catalogs.com. good suplemental program.. Is the kind of program you can rely on to pay the hosting bill,PG&E bill, food,DSL bill and, even if you put a lot of effort into it you can expect easy money daily. you can sign up either at commission Junction or the indy at catalogs.com, I'n posting this because it's easy to make $!

Affiliate goals

Together as a team we can make a difference!
    Spend your life lifting people up, not putting people down. --Unknown

You are correct. I'am still waiting for answers.
    Amount paid- Amount earned-Balance due.
    My question is who got paid? I haven't received a cheque.

Where Do You Want To Be Tomorrow?

mailman - I talked to Marifer on this issue. you have to wait till you reach the $25 limit before you get that check. I was confused on that too. Marifer I believe is on business travel, talked to her about couple hours ago. I will let her know about this thread when I talk to her again. But as I see it you need to reach the limit which I think is $25 before getting payed. Anyway Marifer will SEE this thread sometime probably. Okay talk later.

Affiliate goals

Together as a team we can make a difference!
    Spend your life lifting people up, not putting people down. --Unknown

4. Newbie
    quote:
    Originally posted by mailman:
    You are correct. I'am still waiting for answers.
    Amount paid- Amount earned-Balance due.
    My question is who got paid? I haven't received a cheque.

Where Do You Want To Be Tomorrow?

Mailman:
    I responded on the other post about this:
    http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...535#8626027535

Also, I just send you an email with the response. Let me know if you get my email or not because I am having problems sending email out. I was out of the office attending Internext in Vegas but I am back and catching up with my email....

Jason:
    Keep on rockin' dude... you are doing great!!!

Marifer Vergara
    AOL: Marifer006
    MSN: NanaVergara
    Yahoo: maria_maria_s
    E: Marifer@3leggedtoad.com
    W: http://www.3leggedtoad.com

Marifer,

Did you get my e-mail? I'll still waiting to hear from you.

SpikeDo

ABW Ambassador
    Sorry, I'm a little unaware how it works..... it seems to me by sending visitors to catalogs.com, you're sending visitors to someone else's website to click on THEIR affiliate links.

Sorry if I got it wrong, I'm just not familiar with this program.

quote:
    Originally posted by SpikeDo:
    Marifer,

Did you get my e-mail? I'll still waiting to hear from you.

SpikeDo

Nope... I don't have anything from you on my inbox... would you please PM me??
    thanks

Marifer Vergara

quote:
    Originally posted by SamyT:
    Sorry, I'm a little unaware how it works..... it seems to me by sending visitors to catalogs.com, you're sending visitors to someone else's website to click on THEIR affiliate links.

Sorry if I got it wrong, I'm just not familiar with this program.

Basically, you get paid for every visitor who comes to catalogs.com and orders free catalogs. Please read more about it http://affiliates.catalogs.com

Catalogs.com has several of what they call Linkouts which are merchants that pay for that hosting fee. I only push those that convert into leads for affiliates. If you need any more clarification, please email me...

Marifer Vergara

Yep you are not clicking on affiliate links, your customer comes to the site and gets a free catalog. Your make $ no matter what. Like I said this program is awesome, If all goes well I ahould be making enough to pay for food each month alone. Anyway thats my comments about catalogs.com and yes marifer I'm doing awesome

I'm unemployed and love it!, Thanks Affiliate marketing for giving me that freedom!

Jason is absolutely correct. catalogs.com is a great little program. I just looked at CJ, and we've had 32 leads to catalogs.com so far this month.

I probably could promote the program better too.

Steve

quote:
    Originally posted by labinski:
    Jason is absolutely correct. catalogs.com is a great little program. I just looked at CJ, and we've had 32 leads to catalogs.com so far this month.

I probably could promote the program better too.

Steve

Why don't you look into signing up for the in-house program at http://affiliates.catalogs.com ? I can pay you more than what CJ is paying you and have better links...

Marifer Vergara

ABW Ambassador
    Marifer-
    So why the sudden disgust for "freebies" sites ?
    I just got your termination notice today, supposedly because I have a filthy disgusting "freebies" site listed with CJ .

Really, it's not going to make any difference to me, as that freebies site has been abandoned for about a year now , and what it earns or doesn't , I could care less .

But Geez... After a few years with your program , that was a pretty sheety thing to do .

So, now I have no catalogs to give away on the sales site eithor, because all of my CJ sites are now banned from your program.

You're giving me grief because now I have to replace you on the other site - the freebies site can rot for all I care

and how long does it take to get approved?

_____
    I earned something? Who screwed up?

[QUOTE]and how long does it take to get approved?
    QUOTE]
    ditto

Web_Novice
    "Should I encounter a moment of clarity, I hope to have it recorded in these journals."

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Why don't you look into signing up for the in-house program at http://affiliates.catalogs.com ? I can pay you more than what CJ is paying you and have better links...
    How much more? and how are the links better? are they magical? do they convert 100 percent as the cj links convert at 40 percent?

-----------------------------
    "...I'm a veteran of a thousand psychic wars..." - Blue Oyster Cult (Heavy Metal Soundtrack)

quote:
    Originally posted by Lisa:
    Marifer-
    So why the sudden disgust for "freebies" sites ?
    I just got your termination notice today, supposedly because I have a filthy disgusting "freebies" site listed with CJ .

Really, it's not going to make any difference to me, as that freebies site has been abandoned for about a year now , and what it earns or doesn't , I could care less .

But Geez... After a few years with your program , that was a pretty sheety thing to do .

So, now I have no catalogs to give away on the sales site eithor, because all of my CJ sites are now banned from your program.

You're giving me grief because now I have to replace you on the other site - the freebies site can rot for all I care

Lisa:
    This "freebie" policy went into effect a while back. You should have also received an email from me on your CJ mail letting you know that if you have another site that is not a "freebie" that you should contact me and we can agree on something. I don't want to cut off affiliates but I have to oblige to what the management desires. If you do have another site that is not freebie, send me a PM with your phone # and I will call you on Tuesday and work something out...

Marifer Vergara

quote:
    Originally posted by Herb:
    and how long does it take to get approved?

_____

It takes 2-3 days max.. Did you applied already? if so, send me an email and I will make sure your application has been approved.

Marifer Vergara

quote:
    Originally posted by Big Chuck:
    quote:
    Why don't you look into signing up for the in-house program at http://affiliates.catalogs.com ? _I can pay you more than what CJ is paying you_ and have better links...
    How much more? and how are the links better? are they magical? do they convert 100 percent as the cj links convert at 40 percent?

-----------------------------
    "...I'm a veteran of a thousand psychic wars..." - Blue Oyster Cult (Heavy Metal Soundtrack)

Big Ghuck:
    On CJ I can only pay you 0.55 per lead. On the in-house affiliate program, I can pay you as much as 0.75! We have more link on the in-house program and if I don't have a link on the in-house program that it is active on CJ... I can make it in minutes!

Marifer Vergara

Marifer correct me if I am wrong, but statements made here are somewhat incorrect. As I interpret the catalog.com program, you only pay once for a shopper that registers with you and not for the catalogs that they order. If they return and order more catalogs, you get paid nothing. Has there been a change that I am not aware of?

Gene
    TCS

hmmmmm?

_____

quote:
    Originally posted by TCS:

Marifer correct me if I am wrong, but statements made here are somewhat incorrect. As I interpret the catalog.com program, you only pay once for a shopper that registers with you and not for the catalogs that they order. If they return and order more catalogs, you get paid nothing. Has there been a change that I am not aware of?

Gene
    TCS

The program has been the same as long as I have been managing it: Catalogs.com (not catalog.com) pays you for a person who orders a catalog(s) on a 30 day cookie. That's it!

Marifer Vergara

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    Well isn't this a slap in the face After reading here and debating long and hard should I add catalogues.com to my merchant list I get one of these replies

Thank you for applying to Catalogs.com. We regret to inform you that your application was not approved for this program.

FINE I can go elsewhere!!!
    I still can't believe some sites I see merchants approve affiliates for yet a legitimate webmaster applies and I get the canned too bad so sad rejection PFFFTTTTT on you too!!!!!

WW

Make a difference! Support your local Cancer Care providers.

quote:
    Originally posted by walleye warrior:
    Well isn't this a slap in the face After reading here and debating long and hard should I add catalogues.com to my merchant list I get one of these replies

Thank you for applying to Catalogs.com. We regret to inform you that your application was not approved for this program.

FINE I can go elsewhere!!!
    I still can't believe some sites I see merchants approve affiliates for yet a legitimate webmaster applies and I get the canned too bad so sad rejection PFFFTTTTT on you too!!!!!

WW

Make a difference! Support your local Cancer Care providers.

hmm... I don't know which one was your application on CJ but if you want to give the program another chance, please PM me or email me or IM me your publisher info on CJ or better yet, apply to the in-house program and write on the notes who you are on abw and I will take care of you...

Marifer Vergara

24. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread