I had a conversion rate of over 50% the last two days but today I'm 0 for 50 clicks.
    Is anyone else having trouble with theLoanpage??

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Hard to judge conversion ratio based upon 50 clicks. Might be a troll pushing yet another Mortgage/loan middleman firm hawking lending outfits that love mass advertising via e-mail spams, Out-Out list brokers and all forms of mass advertising. I question what theloanpage.com doesn with all thta privacy info they gather from referrals. If selling the info is the main goal then lead fees, not loan commissions, must be the bait on the hook.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

I just received this email...

" As you probably noticed, there has been a reporting error that has affected lead volume for The Loan Page program over the past few days. We have fixed the problem and will be reversing all of the falsely reported leads. All good leads will remain in the system and be credited to the appropriate publisher. You will not lose any leads that are good.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your continued support. If you have any questions please contact us at affiliates@theloanpage.com.

Thank you for your partnership.

The Loan Page Affiliate Team "

I thought that the convertion rate was extremely good lately, I guess now I know why.

GrainFarmer

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread