ABW Ambassador
    I am in search of a new logo for our TH Media site due to lack of time to work on it. I would like to trade this in advertising on either our TH Media site or another of our sites. Here are the details...must be 400x100 The width can be wider, but the height cannot exceed 100. It must also fit into our current blue and white theme (can be different colors but must look good on our current pages). If anyone is interested, please either PM me or e-mail tom@thmedia.net me.

Just a footnote, our best advertising site is TH Media which is computer/webhosting related...and our weather service does well with shopping and other 'general public' sites.

Tom Pyles

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TH Media:
    I would like to trade this in advertising on either our TH Media site or another of our sites.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    What are the details of this "trade?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I am in search of a new logo<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    An idea for a logo, or a "real" logo? And even you mentioned you dont have time... you do offer logos thru your site.. so, why would you have someone else do it?

Quiet777

ABW Ambassador
    Quiet,
    Thanks for the reply. A lot of our work is contracted out depending on the needs of the client. I have several designers that I have had good luck with and have done my customers well. When I talk to the customer to see what their exact needs are, I will pick a designer. The reason I've posted here is there are a lot of talented designers and webmasters here and looking for new and fresh ideas that I may not have come across otherwise. The details of the trade are negotiable. I was thinking along the lines of CPM banners (top position only) in exchange for the cost of the time involved. Hope this addresses your concern.

Tom Pyles

You wanna keep the tagline? And maybe the basic concept as well?

>>The details of the trade are negotiable.
    Uhm.. What about a more detailed base? It would kinda sûck, if someone starts working on it, and in you come up with 500imps. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] You get my point, right?

Quiet777

ABW Ambassador
    Quiet,
    I would like to keep the tag-line in there somewhere. While we do host other sites, most of our clients are either bands/musicians, radio stations and other music related sites...When I say it is negotiable, we typically charge $5 per thousand impressions. I would trade at that rate. I should have stated in my earlier post that I would like to see some examples of work, and prices accordingly....

Tom Pyles

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TH Media:
    I would like to see some examples of work<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I could show more, but that would be the same like posting URLs.

Quiet777

ABW Ambassador
    Quiet,
    Ahaa....now I see where the infamous logo comes from. Could you send me what you had in mind as far as price goes. You can either PM me here or e-mail me at the above address. Also, I had mentioned that we contract out most of our work. I would like to discuss that with you a little more if you are available for things like this. I can send you the details if your interested. In the meantime, let me know what you had in mind for price.

Tom Pyles

What would your logo be worth for you? You PM me.

Quiet777

ABW Ambassador
    Done!

Me 2.

Tom,

What happened to the deal with Quiet777, I know he did NOT do that!

Haiko

ABW Ambassador
    We were in the process of working things out. I need to get back to him. I'm working on a few 'details' for some other stuff that needs to be worked out....What, You don't like that one. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Tom,

It is much better, but, I could tell he didn't do it!

I do like the ideas behind it but despise the italic text underneath, NOT AT ALL!

Haiko

ABW Ambassador
    Quiet777, Can you please make me a logo with a black background the says 'Webchasm'

I need it to be 160 wide by 50 tall.

It will fit in the upper left on www.webchasm.com

Please make it as fast as possible as I have accidentally deleted all of my images. DOPE*****

I will send you 500 uniques in exchange as soon as it's done!

Please try to match the colors from my main page. I promise not to be picky.

Thanks, Steve

Here's a quick one a put together to give you a hand. Feel free to use it until you get Q777's.

I know its not much but i'm not too good with logos. Anyway i hope it helps you out a bit.

jq [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Jq, Thanks a lot! That's much better than my temp solution!

Hi Quiet777.
    I too need your help....If you are free can you design a banner for me. If yes i'll send you the details... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

BTW...You've already won 100000 impressions on my latest website [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Bacci

Breeze:
    You've got a PM.

THM:
    You havent... yet. (I have a bit stress right now, I'll get back to you soon tho.)

LUC:
    "If you are free can you design a banner for me. If yes i'll send you the details..."
    Send it.
    "BTW...You've already won 100000 impressions on my latest website"
    HUH?

Quiet777
    -I hate Mondays-

ABW Ambassador
    Quiet, you have a PM! Thanks [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Quiet....I know your busy as it is...didn't mean to open the barn doors here [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Tom Pyles

You'll get a PM within the next few days incl. some samples.

Quiet777

ps. 2 Qs:

a) Do you need the logo for online stuff only? Or also offline.. b-cards, letter-heads, etc?
    b) What does the "TH" stand for?

22. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread