Hi everyone,
    I have a search engine www.nScavenger.com and would like to exchange links with other sites. My site has only been open for around 1 and a half weeks and is receiving about 50 uniques per day and growing. I am still waiting for my submissions to search engines which should increase traffic a good bit more.

I am currently thinking of purchasing around 16,500 visitors which would be delivered on the one day, buy may get some traffic to those who exchange links, but at the minute i am not sure. As for the actual exchange, I was thinking of maybe a text link on the main (or results page if you have one [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] ). You can see some links on my index at the minute - these are just there to fill space until i find some sites with which i can exchange links.

Overall, i am open to anything, banners, text, or anything else you can think of (apart from popups/unders). So you can email me at my address in profile or post here if you are interested please.

Thanks everyone, [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    john

jq,
    I'm interested in exchanging links. I'm overly picky about linking to sites but I think anyone at ABW is exempt from that policy. Truly a link from my site or any of the one's I'm working on would only be spider food value for you but if you're interested.

WebSearchEngines.net,
    So you are www.aequorea.com. It was through your Share a Sale (I think it was share a sale) link that I found ABW originally.

I owe you one, thanks.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I'd be more than happy to link to your site and any others that show up (within reason [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] ).

There you go, the link is up and running on my index page.

[ 03-03-2002: Message edited by: jq ]

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    I'll link with ya, if you want. Up to you.
    Elbow Creek Magazine

-Tom Rice

Yeah, sure.

the link is already up
    Thanks

BTW, My uniques are up to 70 a day and pageviews about 140.

Anyone else?

I also have spaces in the results pages of you want.

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    The link is up. My next issue is due out within a day or two - should see lots of traffic on that page over the next coupla weeks, maybe you'll get some hits.

I also put banners up above my writer's stories and poems, if you want to trade banners, email your banner to me at editor@elbowcreek.com, then I'll reciprocate with one as well.

planetwide: pretty cool!!

if you wanna link to me, you could link to me using my top sites link, and you'd appear on more pages of my wee site.
    http://www.aequorea.com/cgi-bin/webs...fer/signup.cgi

[ 03-05-2002: Message edited by: WebSearchEngines.net ]

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread