Hi All,

I hope i am not out of line or off topic with this post. If so please ignore the following and accept my sincerely apologizes.

I have recently release a new e-book called 'Web Site Promotion and Internet Marketing' - it's not a rip of any other free to sell e-book - mainly because for the time being it's free, and it's all a result of my own actual research and experiments! :-)

It's by no means a complicated 51000 page Step-by-step manual that people will not bother with, but rather a simple guide to the basic online marketing and promotion methods available. Originally it was written for my clients and can be a great resource for anyone with a web site - and so far it has been well received by a range of different people, including other affiliates.

The e-book, or e-guide as I prefer to call it, is a desktop version of my online promotion and internet marketing guide.

The Proposal:

The e-book is free for anyone to download and there are approximately 80 links to various resources and books within. This is where it get a little more interesting... - these are actual affiliate links. There are also 2 main 120 x 60 banners at the top RHS of each page.

The 'standard' partner program I have been offering allows for a 50% affiliate link content and contact details including a web site address and e-mail address to be included.

The partner licence does not allow the e-book to be sold but rather you give away the e-book. E-mail it to your friends and colleagues (NO SPAM), or offer it as an incentive for people to join you mailing or e-zine lists.

As a special offer to any ABW members, I will also share the 120 x 60 spots - you can have any affiliate link or web site linked to your 120 x 60 banner, you can also choose which spot you would prefer. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Well folks there it is...
<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>If you are interested you can find out more about the partner program at my web site... http://www.webman.com.au/partner_info.html

<LI>If you have any questions please don't hesitate to e-mail via my web site.

<LI>Please note: all expressions of interests received will be kept strictly confidential.

<LI>If your not interested, thank you for taking the time to review my proposal. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img][/list]