ABW Ambassador
    As I have stated in the past several weeks, I wanted to say thanks to all here at ABW. It has been both fun, and an incredible learning experience for me. I have applied the knowledge that I have learned from ABW, and I credit our growth and success to both Haiko and the members of ABW...As a way of saying Thank You to all, and since many in this community have now shared experiences for what seems like years (even going back to the CJ forums), I would like to extend a special offer for ABW members. With our recent upgrade, we were able to lower our prices, and to offer more programs. All ABW members will get 50% off for our webhosting products. We now offer 6 plans from 20 megs to 500 megs.

Now, here is what I'm still working on, and would love to get feedback, questions, etc. I am currently creating an extensive support site. I do have some content in there, but am adding much, much more. I am also currently creating a new FAQ, as well as our Control Panel Demos. This should all be completed within the week. I believe that have as much info on our site as possible helps all parties involved...both the client, as well as our support staff. We get many Support Requests about how to use Front Page, or Outlook Express, etc. Most of this information, if not all, will be available this week. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at sales@thmedia.net , and I will address your concerns. Thanks again to all at ABW for the continued support!!!

To sign up, just visit
    http://abw.thmedia.net/

Tom Pyles

Is this a limited-time special, or will it be an ongoing offer? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    For right now, it is an ongoing offer. At some point, we may close it, but I do not see that happening in the near future.

Tom Pyles

Tom,

Very good Pricing Tom! Any chance for a banner to put into our rotation?

Haiko

ABW Ambassador
    Not yet, Haiko, and I appreciate the opportunity to extend to ABW. Glad that you like the prices, and I wanted to make it worthwhile for ABW members (didn't think 10% or 15% was worth it). Also, I tried sending you a PM, but your box is full. As for the banner, I will send that project to Alex soon [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread