Here's the deal:

- I (actually a friend of mine who really supports my work) need a template for a web site - a presentation of a very successful gallery

- in exchange for the template I offer you a copy of "YOURad 2.0 PRO" - full CLICK-THRU affiliate CGI program (a set of 7 CGI (Perl) scripts), of course made by c4.

Interested? Read on...

About the site template:

- like said, it's for a very successful gallery
- it has to look very ... hmmm, "serious" and professional, when you see it you must get the feeling you are in a - gallery, what else? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
- a logo must be designed with the name "REGENBOGENGALERIE" (RegenbogenGalerie) in it (P.s.: "REGENBOGEN" eq "RAINBOW" ... Perl programmers know what I mean [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] )
- otherwise your hands are free...

About YOURad 2.0 PRO

- Click-thru affiliate program (Pay per unique click)
- "Anti-cheater" functions: tracks unique visitors using both cookies (24h expiration time) and IP numbers plus it logs all HTTP referees, so administrator can see where (from what sites) clicks came from
- Before account is activated users must confirm their signup
- User functions: view your stats (earnings), change your info, get HTML code for banners, mail forgoten password.
- Admin functions: view user info, possibility to set different "click prices" for every user (award useres who send good traffic, panishe those who don't), list all users, e-mail all users, delete a user, check referees for each user (like said before), banner editor.

You can try the demo
"User area"

(ID = 22, Password = test)
You may try and change user info but please do not change password!

"Admin area" is not available in the demo, sorry!

If you are interested or want more info, please e-mail me! Serious offers ONLY, please!

In the e-mail please include your contact info (not that you would forget [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img], web site where you want to use my program and an idea of the template/logo (maybe a jpg image sketch) would be great.

I will choose 1 (one) template idea (sketch) - the one I like best - and than discuss realization with the designer.

Klemen "c4" Stirn

[ 06-20-2002: Message edited by: c4 ]