I wrote a program for a friend of mine few days ago and he "payed" me with 1.000.000 468x60 (targeted) banner impressions in his banner exchange (http://want2c.com , it's actually simmilar program as ABW BE).

The "problem" is I don't really need banner exposures on English web sites (now you must think I'm nuts [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] , because my company is selling products only in our country (Slovenia). So I'm running a CJ advert there 'couse I found nothing better ...

BUT because I know you people need all the advertising you can get I am offering you to buy these impressions from me. Please see below for details:

- Today I checked my account and I had exactly 993406 exposures left, but let's say I am selling 900.000 (you will receive all exposures left, it's just to make calculating easier [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

- PRICE: Opened for fair suggestions! I don't want to earn some serious money with this, I just want to have all my expenses covered and maybe for a beer or two or ten [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] No, seriously, tell me how much are you willing to offer, it can be half (or even less!) the money you would normaly pay for 900.000 impressions, I really don't want much!

- WHO WILL HAVE PRIORITY? I will give priority to the person, who:

> will buy all impressions in one package
    > can pay 50% of the price on my PayPal account and 50% with an International cheque or via Western Union OR 100% via cheque / Wester Union.

This last one is particulary importaint. The person who can pay me 100% via cheque / WU or 50% PayPal - 50% cheque / WU, will have THE HIGHEST priority, even if he offers me the least money!

If you are interested please PM me - name your price, number of exposures you want and tell how (and how fast) you can pay me.

Thanks!

ABW Ambassador
    I've sent this thread to one of our agents who lives in Slovenia. He is currently traveling in Vietnam but visits our training BBS once a week and checks his STATS via an internet cafe in Saigon.

ABW Ambassador
    Adam...you read my mind [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] (and thanks for looking out for the 'other guy')

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread