ABW Ambassador
    I am sure that there are many webmasters here on Abestweb who run an e-zine or mailing list of some sort.

How about we get together to exchange ad space in our mailings?

I have a mailing list with 1200+ subscribers if anybody's interested.

Sounds like a good idea! Say ... who are your subscribers? Webmasters, grandmas, ...?

ABW Ambassador
    They're subscribers to my weekly joke mailing. I don't generate any specific demographics.

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    I don't have a newsletter, yet - but I could trade advertising at the top of a couple of stories or articles. My magazine is www.elbowcreek.com , which features Western fiction, poetry and articles about the American West during the 'golden age of the cowboy.' Page Rank of 6.

I have a couple hundred dedicated readers and 2000-3000/month passersby.

ABW Ambassador
    Come on guys - with 5000+ Abestweb members there must be some of you out there with mailing-list ad space to trade?

Why pay for e-zine adverts when you can trade for free with people you know and love? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Sure, i'll do a trade with you when i get my subscribers up a bit. Currently only about 250+ but im running a sweeps this month (hopefully with the aim of increasing subscribers!)

BTW, My audience is just general. A newsletter for my search engine. Probably a couple of sweepers in there too.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Oh, BTW, In each newsletter i have some if the coolest and weirdest sites of the month. I could feature your site as one of these as it is a good jokes site if you would like.

ABW Ambassador
    JQ - I'm game, PM me your ad / link text [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I would be interested in exchanging newsletter ads if anyone is still interested!

Maria at ItsRainingBargains.com

Just new here. Only 130 subcribers to our "DAILY PLANET" Newsletter. Would like to link your site permanently in exchange for a small link or ad space with your site.
    Thank You for your consideration.
    GOLDY
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by microdot:
    I am sure that there are many webmasters here on Abestweb who run an e-zine or mailing list of some sort.

How about we get together to exchange ad space in our mailings?

I have a mailing list with 1200+ subscribers if anybody's interested.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://www.planetgoldilocks.com
    WHERE EVERYONE IS A WINNER

Well I've made the offer before but I'll do it again.

I run a monthly that goes out via email AND gets archived online.

I'll add anyone's link who wants it and not expect a link back.

You can run a banner (If I have an ad to run, I run one in a non-commission earning ad space) or put some spin on it and make it into a bit of an article.

My audience of over 10,000 is single parents. Mostly women from 18 t0 36. I don't know how well anything will convert as they're not a bunch known for having spare cash on hand but for free what could it hurt?

Check out the archives online at http://www.parentsworld.com/maillist.html

I'd check out the newer ones as I've changed the format over the past few years.

Edited to say: PM me or email me at jill@parentsworld.com if you want to run something. I bite at remembering to return to check a thread for responses.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread