hi all,
    www.ITJobsList.Com is a fully featured online job site. I m looking for 10K for the entire web site (name, software, db).

any one interested please contact me privately at programming95@yahoo.com

thanks

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    You want $10,000 for ITJobsList.Com, a little bit of PHP code, and an empty DB.

Good luck.

thanks Drew.

I set up Jobstocareers.com for a friend using post nuke and a php script from phpsolutions.co.uk with little investment (time only). Her site has a couple hundred resumes and jobs from the local area. She has spent a lot of money in advertising and knocking on employers doors to get as successful as she has but I wouldn't give her 10K for her site. Maybe 2 to 3 k because of the name recognition she has attained in the South Bend Area and the registered users.

Since your site has no data in the database I would value the site at $85 x 3 hours. I think that would be the average time it would take to set up an application like the one your using. You would probably make more money going around to employers offering to set up a job board for them on thier site and selling the service for 250 to 500.

ANALBUMCOVER.COM
    Baby cover that bum!

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread