I have a site for sale, How do I begin to know what it's worth and where to sell it? It's got a great name: JobsToCareers.com In Yahoo searches, it comes up #2 under S.Bend classifieds, #11, resume creation, #3 Indiana Jobs, When on Indiana Jobs, it's #1, & we're based in South Bend, IN. At any rate, what is your advice on value and where to sell? Thanks for your help!

HI Robin,

Now that the dot Com era is over the best way to rate a domain name is by how much revenue it has pulled in for you in the past year. Search engine ranking and name recognition are important but these days peeps need to see your numbers before they buy anything.

my two cents

ANALBUMCOVER.COM
    Baby cover that bum!

ABW Ambassador
    Most of the steam is out of the domain name game. I think the best place to sell is on eBay. Look at the going prices of domain names there. I don't think it gets any better. If you have traffic, then that would be a bigger selling point than the name.

I had a name to sell recently, but didn't think the eBay prices were even worth the effort of trying an auction; so I let it expire.

Missoula - Short Stories

What people want are expired domains with traffic and/or good pagerank.

There are a few people on eBay who sell inexpensive domains with good inbounds, but it's a bit like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Меня зовут Динаму

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dynamoo:
    What people want are expired domains with traffic and/or good pagerank.

There are a few people on eBay who sell inexpensive domains with good inbounds, but it's a bit like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Меня зовут http://www.dynamoo.com&lt;HR&gt;&lt;/BLOCKQUOTE&gt;

Not necessarily Dynamoo. Given the right tools and the right resources, anyone can find expired domains with high traffic and or good page rank values. It's really not too difficult.

For example, a really easy way is to check the linkpopularity associated with a domain, or to do reverse checking of popular indexes against WHOIS.

If you need any information, check out our site, Expired Traffic.

Hope that helps.

-------
    KJ
    Expiredtraffic.com - The biggest and baddest affiliate program on the net. Period.
    http://www.expiredtraffic.com

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread