i am getting crippled with credit card bills at the moment
    presently i have about £1,560.00 on my card which is about roughly US $2500.00 .

i am considering selling some of if not all of my websites. I figure my sites/domains are worth at least that

all websites & domains can be viewed at

please feel free to ask any questions relating to any of my sites or domains

in brief the sites and domains i own :-

Sites $1,000.00 - $1,000.00 - license not included $200.00 $100.00 $200.00 $75.00 $100.00$100.00 $100.00

About prices - a lot is taken into consideration with the above prices - site design, content, price of scripts etc,search engine pr

Domains - all registereed at godaddy so transfer is free

if you are interested in any domain or website then please ask here and i will give full details of the site/domain as well as my asking figure

anyone who has dealt with me before on this board will know that i will do my best to make sure any transaction is quick and easy

i will also offer html/php help to anyone who purchases a site and is unsure about anything - this will hopefully make the transaction more smooth

| System 0 | Affiliate-Talk | Affiliate-Review | Affiliate-Directory |- The Home of Affiliation

Bloomsbury, London
    Sorry to hear about your debt problems. I don't think it'll make you feel any better, but the average Brit. has far higher debts...

Some of your domain names are tempting. Are any of them listed in Dmoz, Looksmart or Yahoo?

Click here for hilarious 'No War on Iraq' images!

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread