ABW Ambassador
    Hi All,

I am leaving the country in a few weeks and have a proliferation of books I need to get rid of as the shipping costs are astronomical.

I have the complete official Microsoft MCSE+I Track and other course material manuals in over 25 hard-bound binders. Each individual course costs close to 1,000 pounds so you can see the value.

Information is amazing. Have you ever wondered how to assign a block of class c addresses to any network model? Program in VB? Become a systems administrator? Learn about forests and branches in XP active directory? Set up RAID5 arrays? Completely manage IIS and customize the IE install package? Become certified to manage global enterprise networks in excess of 1 million computers? Get lots of certificates with Bill Gates signature on them? Absolutely everything is in here.

I am in Glasgow and whomever lets me know that they are coming to pick them up 1st gets all of them for FREE. They need to be picked up pretty soon or I am going to drop them off at a charity shop.

Will email address and contact details to interested party.

Cheers, DPG

Wow!

I'd be tempted if I had wheels...

If I paid for shipping would you be able to send them?
    I appreciate that may be more hassle than you want, so don't worry if you get someone who can just come and pick 'em up...

ABW Ambassador
    Hi Radegast,

Sorry for some reason it did not email me your responses. Drop me an email at dirk (at) 01shoes.com and we can discuss it.

Cheers, DPG

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread