I am a professional web designer and need your help obtaining new projects. I offer everything from Flash to 3D Virtual Tours...Please allow me an opportunity to earn your business before you choose a designer. Trying to make it on my own with such a huge investment means I need to over impress with quality and price...Thank you!! Please visit
    www.i-prodesigns.com

Hello Kathleen,

Welcome to the ABW forum board.

This particular board was not the proper category to place this "spam advertising" in. If you want to advertise without cost on this board, this is best placed in Let's Barter / Trade / Sell section.

As for your web site. I visited it to see what you offer.

Recommendations:

1. Intro page has popup window immediately launch which is a multimedia presentation. This leaves a long loading blank window with no idea what is being loaded in the popup. You need to place a load bar w/message if your going to use this type promo technique.

2. Inner core pages have either text, or images over lapping one another in various positions in page. If your going to charge $6,200.00 per average development project costs .. you should show absolute perfection in your layout presentation.

3. You have transparent images that are very rough edged and downgrade the overall asthetics of design. You also use a free (metal) background found all over the webbie world .. shows little in your originality to design a unique look and feel for a professional service charging professional pricing.

There was more that could be said .. but this what was immediately noticable to me upon a quick tour of the site. I'm not trying to bash your site ... just pointing out some very obvious first impressions of the visit.

Clients paying high end development costs are going to pick your site apart to be sure they are dealing with a service that can deliver "high quality development orders".

Ray Thomas
    DesignerWiz.com CEO
    Development Resource & Javascript Public Archive Center
    http://DesignerWiz.com

Not to sound harsh but are people really paying that much for websites in today's market?

ABW Ambassador
    You guys are better than me. I left during the seemingly never ending unskippable intro.

One thing i did notice, saying it would be free if you failed, kinda sounds like you fail every so often, not a good idea to seed.

Chet

Hello Woop01,

Yes, for a professional ecommerce site development order for corporate identities the pricing range is average of $8k - $15k.

Ray Thomas
    DesignerWiz.com CEO
    Development Resource & Javascript Public Archive Center
    http://DesignerWiz.com

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Yes, for a professional ecommerce site development order for corporate identities the pricing range is average of $8k - $15k.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

!

*Closes eyes, shakes head vigorously, remembers that that qualifies as a j*b...*

*Continues writing own sites*

-I've been a king, and I've been a pauper, and everything there is in between ~fairly old country song

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread