Just came out with the first launch of my site (ppcbonus) and would like to invite you to get hundreds of dollars in PPC advertising for just $12. Great for new sites and affiliate marketers. Drop by and check it out. I am also open for Partnerships.

ABW Ambassador
    Sounds like ???
    Smells like ???
    Tastes like ???

BTW, this is a duplicate post.

ABW Ambassador
    One of the ppc engines is search chicken. Search chicken? never heard of it.

So we pay you $12 and you provide us details on how to claim how much in useless ppc revenue? So what do we get for $12?

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Search CHICKEN?!

LOL, I've read that a chicken generally needs to make over 20 pecks before it gets ahold of a piece of grain on the ground...not exactly the animal I'd want to have conduct a search!

It is a beautiful thing, to do nothing, and then rest afterwards.~Spanish Proverb

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    OH they probably have alliances with the BHO search bar folks -Gator -Overture -Knoodle -Findwhat -Looksmart and WhenU secondary feeds to assure you get worthless traffic. Amazing what a 49.95 script investment makes for getting into the PPCSE game with a cloned site. What are we upto now ....2000 PPCSE's???

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

KC:

Yes, it's the triple header!

Karl Smith
    phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here

ABW Ambassador
    How about lowclick? How about that for a name for a ppc? Does it mean that you can expect low quality clicks? or a low number of clicks?
    Search Granny?
    Search Martin?

It looks like they have added Kanoodle just to add some credibility.

Search chicken has a free $25 offer on it's front page. So we can pay $12 and get the free $25, or we can go straight to the site and get the $25 free anyway. What to do, what to do...Actually, I will do neither. Search Chicken may give me 2,500 visitors for the $25, but it will take maybe 3 million years

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Leader:
    Search CHICKEN?!

LOL, I've read that a chicken generally needs to make over 20 pecks before it gets ahold of a piece of grain on the ground...not exactly the animal I'd want to have conduct a search! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

All quality posts at my expense;-) And no it wasn’t spam; just me not being sure I reached everyone. I can image many have your doubts about this, so if this program is not for you I can appreciate that. But I am hoping to put together a great marketing offer for people just getting into the game. I can understand how “educated” individuals may have better things to do than get smaller credits in these engines but for a newbie I think it is just what they need.

I appreciate the feedback from all of you and hope you can realize the main goal. I don’t see the top PPC engines handing out credits so I have to offer what I can. If you have additional resources or ideas feel free to let me know.

ABW Ambassador
    The ppc engines that you are offering are never going to provide quality traffic, that is why they offer the free $25 in the first place.

You charging $12 for people to get what is already offered for free is taking advantage of those newbies that you are targeting. These people have no idea that these ppc engines are useless. Also, they have no idea that even if they get $25 in free traffic, it is still a waste of the time it would take to sign up for these offers.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>And no it wasn’t spam; just me not being sure I reached everyone. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Umm yeah, ahh.... that would be called umm spam.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I can image many have your doubts about this, <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Apparently you have no Idea and they aren't called doubts it's called not being idiots.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> But I am hoping to put together a great marketing offer for people just getting into the game. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean rip a few newbies off right?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I can understand how “educated” individuals may have better things to do than get smaller credits in these engines <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you'd say we aren't exactly your target market ehh?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> but for a newbie I think it is just what they need. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree Yeah that will teach em not to try an make a living with affiliate marketing. Great plan you have to keep the competition down.

So is there anything you don't bash? I have seen many of all of your posts and you seem to rip on everything possible.

As I mentioned before I am trying help these people as I belive I can. Does anyone have any positive input (or services) to suggest that I can pass along to my users? Or would that not be your style. I appreciate any positve input and good luck to everyone. I agree with a lot of things you do bring up at times and know that it is not a perfect web.

ABW Ambassador
    You seem to be missing the point. You are RIPPING people off by charging them for their ignorance. Your offer has little value. You charge $12 for something that can be obtained for free. All of those ppc engines offer free credit. Also, almost all of the ppc engines will never provide any meaningful traffic anyway.

If you want to charge $12, at least have something that is worth $12, and not worthless ppc credits.

I cannot speak for everyone here. However, I do believe that most of the people on this forum do care about what happens in the affiliate world. We will promote legitimate programs. We will also sift out the worthless junk that is out there.

What you are promoting is worthless junk

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> So is there anything you don't bash? I have seen many of all of your posts and you seem to rip on everything possible. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Drop the scam and find out.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> You seem to be missing the point. You are RIPPING people off by charging them for their ignorance. Your offer has little value. You charge $12 for something that can be obtained for free. All of those ppc engines offer free credit. Also, almost all of the ppc engines will never provide any meaningful traffic anyway.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Couldn't have said it better myself

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread